Goodbye Jesus

somehow overcoming negative energies

TrueArrow

negative out your mouth causes someone to react either negative or positive is how it works......... mostly..... sometimes its coming at you........ negative attracts negative this way, and so does positive attract positive this way as well......... so if you believe in God or not, react to negativity positive instead of negative at although it starts with yourself its actually still biblical looking even to bridle your tung for that very reason.......... i follow christ's love laws the best i can this way but i don't follow christ's avenue of himself thinking about not delivering from evil or not setting the captives free......... im sure we can all agree that christ never answers too much or creates an atmosphere of him not really there or not , at least, to let you feel your own peace and joy again.......... so what i do is do the unforgivable sin while i don't the entire time its judge the hot of the church, spew the luke warm of the church, and candlebar the cold of the church......... There is quite alot i dissagree with christ about when even building a creation, but though people mock christ when they leave him, i don't the best i can....... when i feel attacked by someone or something i bless them, and speak love..... and that is how i remain spiritual as the unforgivable sin is only unbelief in him as it is..... enough about condemnation of someone you died for because he loved you with and everlasting love and then lied to you or not.......... who cares once romans 8 was even written............. about condemnation....... its in the bible God loves you unconditionally, a christian brother friend calls it unconditional grace or not, and alhough people don't believe blessing your enemy does anything well its been doing wonders for me, and scientifically blessing your enemy is a positive reaction to a negative action............. if there is really enemies there it is because they can't feel enough life and freedom and joy and need a victim sort of speak......... because they have responded negatively to negativity and/or are indebted in some form or way, and doesn't debt trouble us all? in a nutshell of 21 years since rebirth, ive learned to control my mouth more and more under pressure so there is no outburst response the best it can be......... and if you are not the problem in conversation and life to others, chances are there is less captivity when not avenging yourself or judging people into captivity because you react negatively...... same with the sword, you hurt someone physically for example, you better get yourself out of debt by doing good only when in this universe and existence you have to pay your debt........... it was fascinating watching the love of money, how money can turn a family member into an armed human being against their sibling or neighbour........... im very agnostic only at this time about God's existence........... and reborn christians wanna leave dead bodies behind from them judging instead of blessing their foe................ i call it the chain reaction of events............ so if your illness or neighbours in life are sinning against you, respond with something greater then it....... be positive......... and learn to wait in a perfect work of patience against them attacking......... and respond positive instead of negative, puts the illness and foes in debt, and i know christ is slow as heaven''s completed works of getting rid of evil from you......... but remember the beings law of love created a 1969 woodstock new york i think it was called people never causing trouble for each other, and that's when you party in HEAVEN................ even big brother is programmed to somehow believe you, and all you need to do to vent it out, is bless the enemy bothering you......... its a balance, you on one end, the enemy on the other............ of debt.............. collection agencies, the whole shabar...... christ's atonement for sin is a debt payment for the whole world, and you were looking inthe book of hebrews and stuff at denying christ jesus, and got upset at the unconditional love on the other end of the assembly line of sc riptures, so i was in unbelief then while i wasn't.............. inside of my struggle.......... and i don't mean to preach to ex christians, i mean be positive.............

• Confused 2

On 12/24/2018 at 7:06 PM, TrueArrow said:

christ's atonement for sin is a debt payment for the whole world, and you were looking inthe book of hebrews and stuff at denying christ jesus, and got upset at the unconditional love on the other end of the assembly line of sc riptures, so i was in unbelief then while i wasn't.............. inside of my struggle.......... and i don't mean to preach to ex christians, i mean be positive.............

Yeah, this forum is not about preaching christian doctrines to ex christians anyways. So good thing that's NOT what you're trying to do here. 

But, may I ask, what is it (in just a few words of sentences) that you are trying to express in the above? I need some clarification because the "christ" speak is bit over the top as it stands. There's no literal christ to point to, not atonement to speak of, no real truth involved in NT theology at all, really. And that's where this sub forum is headed. 

Christianity out, other forums of spirituality on the table. 

How does the OP fit into the context of our spirituality forum? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.