Goodbye Jesus

Mods Help: I cant see any of the videos that people put in their posted messages

NeverHealed52Years

When people post videos all I see is  any text they wrote in their post but no hyperlink or anything else to click on to access the video.

Weird. Don't know what settings in my Exchristian account or on my PC causes this. So I don't know how to fix the problem

Are you able to see videos on YouTube or other places like Vimeo or Facebook, but not on Ex-C?

If it is only embedded videos (ones that appear within the Ex-C page) that you can't see on Ex-C, then you may have accidentally made a setting in a browser add-on, like an adblocker.

Here are a couple of links that you can test:

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrHTE--jMfQ

Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/308267758

8 hours ago, NeverHealed52Years said:

Don't know what settings in my Exchristian account

Never,

Can't find any restrictions to your account nor problems with Board.  Fuego's advise good place to start.

What browser are you using?

kL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SkipNChurch said:

Never,

Can't find any restrictions to your account nor problems with Board.  Fuego's advise good place to start.

What browser are you using?

kL

SkipN and Fuego  thanks for looking at my account etc.. I use Internet Explorer 11.

I can see the Hyperlinks in Fuegos post above and when I click on them they play just fine. I can watch any video on facebook, youtube and on the main page of ExC. 

So Fuego it must be the Embedded videos that have the problem .....I will be trying to look for adblocker and browser add-on settings.

Thanks guys for giving me places to look for the problem. I didn't even know where to start looking for the trouble!