Goodbye Jesus

Grasping At Straws....

Open_Minded

Take a look at the following article. I wonder how much money and time was spent studying this theory. :scratch:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...?referrer=email

"I don't know whether the story is based on someone seeing Jesus walk on ice," said Doron Nof, an Israel-born professor of oceanography at Florida State University. "All I know is that during that time, a freeze could have happened -- and it could have looked like someone was walking on water, particularly if it rained after the ice formed."

Now if they would put 1/2 as much energy into studying something that really impacted life on our planet today. Something like ..... :scratch: .... say ... global warming?

Goodbye Jesus

There's another thread around here somewhere about this. :shrug:

*edit*

Here it is. ---> CLICK HERE

Take a look at the following article. I wonder how much money and time was spent studying this theory. :scratch:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...?referrer=email

"I don't know whether the story is based on someone seeing Jesus walk on ice," said Doron Nof, an Israel-born professor of oceanography at Florida State University. "All I know is that during that time, a freeze could have happened -- and it could have looked like someone was walking on water, particularly if it rained after the ice formed."

Now if they would put 1/2 as much energy into studying something that really impacted life on our planet today. Something like ..... :scratch: .... say ... global warming?

I don't see why it matters, but for a different reason. Jesus never existed. Imaginary characters can be said to do any number of things. No real need to give an alternate explanation for any of them.