Goodbye Jesus

Book of Truth

ag_NO_stic

Since we have encountered so many people of faith who use their Bible as a source of authority, I propose a Scripture alternative! What say you all to making our own Council, The "Council of Nice. See-ya," (or Grossseeya) and we can all approve what goes in the Book of Truth. I'll start:

In the Book of Truth, chapter 6, verse 9 (heh) we see "Thus saith the Lord, just don't be a dick."

What do you all think huh? How hilarious would it be to quote our own Scripture?! xD What are some other truths?

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

In the book of Truth Chapter 10 verse 101 I can quote you this: "And the Lord revealed, there are two kinds of truth: subjective truth and objective truth. People will confuse the two because well, people are people."

And in the Book of Truth Chapter 1 verse 1 the Lord gives this command: "Go forth and be a truth seeker."

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TruthSeeker0 said:

In the book of Truth Chapter 10 verse 101 I can quote you this: "And the Lord revealed, there are two kinds of truth: subjective truth and objective truth. People will confuse the two because well, people are people."

And in the Book of Truth Chapter 1 verse 1 the Lord gives this command: "Go forth and be a truth seeker."

That's right before my very favorite verse, Chapter 1, verse 2 that says, "Treat others the way you would want to be treated."

"Do NOT have any gods or craven images yada yada before SCIENCE!"