Goodbye Jesus

Breaking Christian skulls

DevilsCabanaBoy

If freewill exists and Jesus can't obstruct our freewill choice, then Jesus can't actually do anything. You Christians are always going on about all the shit Jesus does, but wait! What about freewill? How can Jesus act in anyone's life without screwing with their freewill.

• Haha 1

The Christian faith is full of contradictions, that are obvious to everyone but a Christian.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It's the Henry Ford sales pitch..."You can have your automobile painted any color you want so long as it's black".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The freewill thing is a crackup. Sure, you have freewill. Just like the freewill you have when a mugger comes up to you on the street, points a gun at your head and says, "You have freewill. You can give me your wallet or I will blow your brains out." So God comes down and says, "You have freewill. You can love me or I will send you to an eternity of unimaginable pain and torture."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2019 at 11:28 PM, older said:

The freewill thing is a crackup. Sure, you have freewill. Just like the freewill you have when a mugger comes up to you on the street, points a gun at your head and says, "You have freewill. You can give me your wallet or I will blow your brains out." So God comes down and says, "You have freewill. You can love me or I will send you to an eternity of unimaginable pain and torture."

Bingo!!!!!

On 4/3/2019 at 1:52 PM, Geezer said:

The Christian faith is full of contradictions, that are obvious to everyone but a Christian.

Jolly good retort ole boy!!!!!