Goodbye Jesus

Boral

JohnnyWishbone

Why do some people keep other's in the dark?

To starve them of knowledge, so they will always have superiority over them at all times.

My whole family treated me like that, and it almost cost me my life.

• Sad 2

Some keep others in the dark in order to continue their own coveted delusions. This way they never have to fully admit the mind-fuck to themselves.

I am certain this is what is going on with Mrs. MOHO. She's scared shitless to think about no afterlife and no Jesus.  Unfortunately for me, and I'm sure others experience same, her fear manifests itself as anger.  

5 hours ago, MOHO said:

Some keep others in the dark in order to continue their own coveted delusions. This way they never have to fully admit the mind-fuck to themselves.

I am certain this is what is going on with Mrs. MOHO. She's scared shitless to think about no afterlife and no Jesus.  Unfortunately for me, and I'm sure others experience same, her fear manifests itself as anger.  

Yes, I know exactly what you mean.

You can't stay, and you can't leave. Like stuck between a rock & a hard place. 

I would think the only way out for her or any believer is to transition from their current belief to another (One that's less destructive)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hyperferion said:

I would think the only way out for her or any believer is to transition from their current belief to another (One that's less destructive)

I think this is what's going on with Mrs. MOHO. She certainly does not treat me like a condemned man. 

1 minute ago, MOHO said:

I think this is what's going on with Mrs. MOHO. She certainly does not treat me like a condemned man. 

At least that's one less thing you'll have on your mind.