Goodbye Jesus

why do we have to be forced to believe in god or we will go to hell?

adelena4luv

Isnt it our choice to want to believe or not? Why do we have to be threatened to go to hell? And isnt hell created for the devils?Why does human ended up in hell as well? How come god "love" us so much to create us knowing that most of the humans he created will end up in hell? Why dont he just create those people whom he know wont go to hell and save the pain of those that wont choose him? How can he live knowing that those he love is suffering forever as well as those who are "saved" in heaven but their loved one in hell? How can they in their conscious not shed a tear being seperate from those they love in hell,while they were enjoying in heaven while they suffer in hell for eternity?(contradicts rev 21:4)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, adelena4luv said:

Isnt it our choice to want to believe or not? Why do we have to be threatened to go to hell? And isnt hell created for the devils?Why does human ended up in hell as well? How come god "love" us so much to create us knowing that most of the humans he created will end up in hell? Why dont he just create those people whom he know wont go to hell and save the pain of those that wont choose him? How can he live knowing that those he love is suffering forever as well as those who are "saved" in heaven but their loved one in hell? How can they in their conscious not shed a tear being seperate from those they love in hell,while they were enjoying in heaven while they suffer in hell for eternity?(contradicts rev 21:4)

I've never found belief to be a choice.  Either I find something convincing, or I don't.  Threatening me with harm might justifiably upset me, but it won't make something more believable.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Astreja said:

I've never found belief to be a choice.  Either I find something convincing, or I don't.  Threatening me with harm might justifiably upset me, but it won't make something more believable.

Thats what makes me mad and i just feel that its unreasonable

• Like 1

Ask yourself this question:  Who actually benefits from having a group of frightened, subservient people?  It wouldn't provide any particular benefit to a powerful god, but it literally pays the salaries of priests and pastors worldwide.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Astreja said:

Ask yourself this question:  Who actually benefits from having a group of frightened, subservient people?  It wouldn't provide any particular benefit to a powerful god, but it literally pays the salaries of priests and pastors worldwide.

Thats what i though,they encourage us to pay at least 10% of our income. When i was in church,they would pass down a bag for us to put money and others would put in because they felt compelled to do so as there are other "good christians" and they are our church friends sitting beside us. Most of us dont want to be judge and being labelled "lukewarm" or "fake christian" by them so we would put some money in

22 minutes ago, Astreja said:

They just instill the "fear of god" in us so that we will follow what they say and believe even if it seems unbelievable at first but they say that faith is not by sight. But believing without real proof is just ignorant

56 minutes ago, adelena4luv said:

There is a hell, it's called polarity termination.

18 minutes ago, hyperholiday said:

There is a hell, it's called polarity termination.

Wait,can you explain the term "polarity termination"

On 5/19/2019 at 4:18 PM, adelena4luv said:

Wait,can you explain the term "polarity termination"

Yep, sue can. It's a facility of sorts that deals with light unit's (As in your light energy) that manages & disposes these unit's if they become totally corrupted by polarisation. It's just that down here in this universe our component flesh bodies can build up so much magnetic waste, that we end up polarising our light bodies.

All that happens is these particular light unit's (Soul, wink wink) get depolarlised and recycled back into space stuff.

Cool hey...

• Haha 1

On May 19, 2019 at 2:31 AM, adelena4luv said:

Lots of valid questions...here's two more. If god is an omnipotent being who had the resources to create the entire universe (astronomers can see roughly 15 billion lightyears in every direction) why does he need money? And why does he take attendance on sunday? Questions like these can undermine someone's beliefs ;)

God needs money because he spent his trust fund making the universe.

It should be obvious his plans aren't very well thought out.

mwc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Derek said:

Lots of valid questions...here's two more. If god is an omnipotent being who had the resources to create the entire universe (astronomers can see roughly 15 billion lightyears in every direction) why does he need money? And why does he take attendance on sunday? Questions like these can undermine someone's beliefs ;)

Honestly,where in the bible does god even lack any financial help?? (except for jesus)Heaven is already described as being "decorated" with precious stones and diamonds,etc. And everything he created is through speaking it (from genesis when he created earth and beings). Why would he even need currency if he is the on in charge of this whole universe? Who do he need to pay? Himself??

4 hours ago, mwc said:

mwc

Firstly,where in the bible does god require currency when he create? It is through speach he created. It states in the bible that he makes no mistake.(dude,i dont even believe he is god so im just referencing from the bible to clear your misunderstanding)

• Super Moderator

mwc is just joking.   

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

mwc is just joking.   

Omg kms

4 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

mwc is just joking.   

No wonder the reply was weird and repeated

5 hours ago, mwc said:

mwc

Sorry i didnt get the sarcasm mwc..

• Haha 1

On 5/18/2019 at 10:56 PM, adelena4luv said:

They just instill the "fear of god" in us so that we will follow what they say and believe even if it seems unbelievable at first but they say that faith is not by sight. But believing without real proof is just ignorant

... and destroys lives.

3 hours ago, adelena4luv said:

Firstly,where in the bible does god require currency when he create? It is through speach he created. It states in the bible that he makes no mistake.(dude,i dont even believe he is god so im just referencing from the bible to clear your misunderstanding)

Are you fresh out of Christianity land adelena4luv?

8 hours ago, adelena4luv said:

Sorry i didnt get the sarcasm mwc..

I told you in the other thread I didn't think I was going to be able to be serious for very long. ;)

mwc

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, JohnnyWishbone said:

Are you fresh out of Christianity land adelena4luv?

Yes,why?

9 minutes ago, adelena4luv said:

Yes,why?

Ah, I see that you are having a bit of a hard time letting go of the hurt (Recent past hurt) of the Christian experience.

One day you'll look back at that mess they call a religion, and laugh, because you'll know that you are absolutely free.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JohnnyWishbone said:

Ah, I see that you are having a bit of a hard time letting go of the hurt (Recent past hurt) of the Christian experience.

One day you'll look back at that mess they call a religion, and laugh, because you'll know that you are absolutely free.

Aww thanks! Its nice of you:)Im just here to be more firm about the false in christianity and never make the same mistake again. Hopefully also get some of the christians because i dont want them to waste their time in that(ik most of them arent open-minded). Have a nice day:)

15 hours ago, MOHO said:

... and destroys lives.

Yep

8 minutes ago, JohnnyWishbone said:

I actually doubt the christian belief at first but i kept asking older christians about my doubts. They also told me that some times god do not want us to know some stuff as we dont need to know everything and he have a reason of doing that. I just find so much loop holes .I eventually eccepted and i thought it was the best decision in my life but it is probably the worst. I just feel gullible and i dont want other christians to be like me. Ive put in so much thoughts and emotions but it was all a lie. I really want to help my friends who are still believing this but im afraid that they wont listen. I shouldve listen to my parents advice and not just have blind "faith". Btw,how did you manage to get out of the hurt ?