Goodbye Jesus

Joshua Harris.. which Christian will fall next?

midniterider

Just think, Christians, anyone you are positive is rock solid in the faith could drop out next week. 

Your best friend in Christ. A pastor. Anyone. An on-fire believer you know right now could flip sides. 

Since these people obviously "never were true Christians" what does that say about your ability to discern a real one from a false one? Why did Jesus let you fellowship with a fake? Why is he right now letting you fellowship with a fake?

Who in your church is next? Which person in whom you have confided your sins will 'come out' as an unbeliever. Dont say it wont happen. I'm sure Joshua's friends were pretty shocked. 

At least he came clean, though. Some of the people you go to church with are going just to please their family members or they are a pastor who doesn't believe in Jesus but still has to pay the bills the only way he knows how. Who is it in your church? 

Look around. It could be anyone you know. Anyone you love. They are in your church right now. And you dont know who they are.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, midniterider said:

....Some of the people you go to church with are going just to please their family members...

This was me some time before I bailed out of the cult.

On 7/29/2019 at 12:30 PM, Derek said:

This was me some time before I bailed out of the cult.

Yep same as me in the last month's of going to church.