Goodbye Jesus

What Am I Really?

willybilly30

the christians here lately been assuming were all athiests/ agnostics so i been playing along to join in the debate. but i dont feel like im really playing.

i thought a little about what i believe and its mostly pagan but its going a diffrent direction.

god/goddess - although i think their might be one i dont think their for sure is one. ok if you look closely im saying this is my guess im guessing theirs a god/goddess but im not saying their is one. are pagans allowed to say that im not certain.

magick/spells/mediation- i been talking about this on my blog alot. i think its more for my benefit its more to relax and focus my mind and think about things. seems to me ever answered spell has involved me doing something or something that couldve happened anyway. so i think im seeing it as more of a self therapy session now.

guardian spirit- i think its my self talking back to me iv yet too see a spirit. i see no proof of god or a sprit directing my path in life.

sabbats/esbats/rituals- just celebrating life and thinking about the changing of seasons.

although i have lots of beliefs i no longer see it as any truth or something thats the truth.

one of the many questions i asked on this forum is what is an agnostic pagan is this what it is.

I'd say you are a transitioning Neo-Paganist. You don't hold to any specific system but have a mild fascination with spiritualism and the arts of the Wicca and perhaps others. You're not really comitted to any specific religious practice or belief. Where light and darkness meet, that is where you stand but I can't really tell what direction your moving from your post.

commiting to religious or spiritual beliefs has always been impossible for me. expecially now that i see theirs no proof any of them are true. one thing i like about it tho is im free to be myself and think for my self it seems like most religons have rules and stuff to follow. i like doing my own thing.

commiting to religious or spiritual beliefs has always been impossible for me. expecially now that i see theirs no proof any of them are true. one thing i like about it tho is im free to be myself and think for my self it seems like most religons have rules and stuff to follow. i like doing my own thing.

Hmmm. Now you sound more like you're steering towards agnostic/atheist. :scratch:

I think there's actually a lot of pagans who have a bit of skepticism. Most religion was formed (in part) to explain the way the natural world works, so most ancient religions are going to have a lot of shit we know today just isn't true, just like xtianity/judaism.

I think you can easily be a kind of agnostic pagan. Why not? :shrug: