Goodbye Jesus

Could American Evangelicals Spot the Antichrist?

Citsonga

Here's an interesting blog post. Though written by a Christian, the points herein should raise a huge red flag for modern American Fundagelicals. If I didn't already know that prophecy is bunk, this would probably get me back into studying the Bible again.

Could American Evangelicals Spot the Antichrist?

https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could-american-evangelicals-spot-the-antichrist-heres-the-biblical-predictions/

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Super Moderator

Fundagelicals can't even spot the regular christ, let alone the anti one.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Love it!

2 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Fundagelicals can't even spot the regular christ, let alone the anti one.

Haha, very true. I mean, people like me even convinced a bunch of evangelicals to vote Trump. Not something I'd imagine Jesus doing.

The funny thing that most evangelicals ignore is that the popular notion of the anti-christ as a political leader who will unite the world under one government is fairly modern. I remember reading more ancient literature about this in which the anti-christ is more of a false prophet or a heretical version of Christianity, in which the "mark of the beast" is an anti-baptism, rather than a tattoo, RFID chip, etc. Idiot evangelicals don't even know their own religious history.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Just wow. I knew Trump was a bad egg 😛 da bible says so! 

• Haha 2

Xians are supposed to not want an anti-christ but they need one for the end times.  It's a requirement of their nonsense.  So who cares if they can identify one?  They need one and that's that.  So if you want the christ you need the anti-christ plain and simple.  Wherever on earth you might have an anti-christ you should do your best to make sure they get into power otherwise you're not going to get the christ you really want out of it.  Seems like xians have to do everything in their power to put the anti-christ into power if they want their christ.  It's only while the anti-christ is in power they have to oppose them, and it seems only on some issues, to save their miserable hides (unlike everyone else who will suffer but that's a small price to get what you want).

mwc

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2019 at 7:05 PM, mwc said:

Xians are supposed to not want an anti-christ but they need one for the end times.  It's a requirement of their nonsense.  So who cares if they can identify one?  They need one and that's that.  So if you want the christ you need the anti-christ plain and simple.  Wherever on earth you might have an anti-christ you should do your best to make sure they get into power otherwise you're not going to get the christ you really want out of it.  Seems like xians have to do everything in their power to put the anti-christ into power if they want their christ.  It's only while the anti-christ is in power they have to oppose them, and it seems only on some issues, to save their miserable hides (unlike everyone else who will suffer but that's a small price to get what you want).

mwc

That's just it, very few christians are using their thinking caps and that's a big part of why they're involved with the religion. They're not thinking any of this through. I see these christian conspiracies going around about the NWO, Illuminati, etc., etc, and thinking to myself, "which is it? do you or do you not want to see a 2nd coming of christ come into fruition?"

They should be laying out the red carpet for a new world order, illuminati, and ultimately an antichrist coming into power. Lest Revelation and Daniel be rendered completely false.

So internally inconsistent, these people are.

image.jpeg

• Like 1