Goodbye Jesus

Benny Hinn renounces prosperity gospel

midniterider

In other words he has plenty of cash now.

Did you read some of the comments. Eyouuuuuuuu!

• Haha 1

I love watching Fus Ro Duh videos of Benny Hinn :D 

• Like 1

So he'll be divesting himself of his wealth?

Noooooo...of course not.

He's just moving on to preaching whatever is currently the most prosperous form of the gospel.

Doesn't matter what you call it.  It's always the prosperity gospel for these sorts of idiots.

mwc

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

He trained with the best of them, Kathryn Kuhlman. That's where he learned the wheelchair gag and some other stunts. If you believe a con man can ever give up the con, I have an investment opportunity I'd like to show you.

• Haha 3

As a Christian research student some years ago I attended one of his London rallies. I give him 8/10 for showmanship, 10/10 for show-off-manship, 8/10 for his ability to manipulate the crowd, 2/10 for his Bible knowledge (that may be too generous), 10/10 for his power to con people, 0/10 for the healings..I could go on. 

As for the audience, they were mesmerised and fully compliant. I came away feeling very sad for a young couple in front of me who appeared to be completely taken in and who I assessed as probably living in near poverty.

I'm not fooled by his conversion unless he gives his wealth to the poor..all of it above the basic needs of a person on state support.

I was delighted that he was refused entry to UK on his next attempt. AHHHH, is this what it is about? Putting a gloss on his practices in order to appear a respectable preacher who can gain entry to countries around the world? Cynical? Moi?

I must make a note to attend a future show - or perhaps not. But I’d like to know if he cancels all offerings - what does he call them? Sowing seeds? The man is a charlatan.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, nontheistpilgrim said:

I was delighted that he was refused entry to UK on his next attempt. AHHHH, is this what it is about? Putting a gloss on his practices in order to appear a respectable preacher who can gain entry to countries around the world?

Nailed it!

• Thanks 1

ooooh I think I'll become a christian and get rich. After all, what's a thousand, it's only money.:fdevil::fdevil:

• Super Moderator

"The Lord owns the cattle on a thousand hills... but he needs your money."

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

"The Lord owns the cattle on a thousand hills... but he needs your money."

NO! No! No!

You got it all wrong, Prof.

It's the CHURCH that needs money - not God.

Silly goose.

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator
2 hours ago, MOHO said:

NO! No! No!

You got it all wrong, Prof.

It's the CHURCH that needs money - not God.

Silly goose.

Jehovah-jireh, my provider.  His grace is a-fishin' for me.

• Haha 1

I told you guys this story a long time ago. This is how I got rid of them and all their junk mail that used to constantly come to my house. I'm embarrassed to tell you guys that I loved watching Benny Hinn in my christian days. Yes...I laid my hands on the T.V. set....🙄😟

So this one day I received another letter asking for money. They were asking anyone that could possibly send a "seed" of $100 that they were guaranteeing in prayer that you would receive it back 10 fold.

I sat down and wrote the saddest story of my own financial situation and ask them that if they would send me $1,000,  that would come back to THEM tenfold and they would be quite rich from helping one of God's children who was going "under" at that time because of a divorce.  I included all of the sad story in my letter.

I signed it,  gave my address, included my phone number and I never heard from them ever again! Sad story. You can't make this shit up. 

Bunch of elfin' con artists.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Its really not too different from those marketing scams you get that promise for a small layout of $200 you will receive a trading system that will make you RICH. RICH!!!!!. RICH I say.

Yeah, nah. It's a scam.

For those so inclined to fall for such I know a Nigerian widow who's husband recently passed away.... :D  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

But has he stopped demanding your money? Look upthread.

I did a double-take because I thought you meant Benny Hill😄

• Haha 3

• Admin

Benny Hinn sells the 'free gospel' to those who don't buy the truth however the gospel isn't free unless one doesn't place any value in the truth,  so true prosperity is not defined by how much treasure one gathers but rather how they gathered it and how long they keep it.   

On 9/15/2019 at 12:30 PM, UniversalFriendliness said:

I did a double-take because I thought you meant Benny Hill😄

image.jpeg