Goodbye Jesus

Thanks

garrisonjj

Thanks for all your assistance in my ongoing deconversion! Usually, by now I'd be worrying over going to confession, fasting,,,feeling guilty and dread over not being the perfect Catholic. Instead,,,I could now care less about Easter,,,will go to church with family,,,,receive the cracker without confession and forget about it and probably relax the rest of the day. I just hope I can stick to my current convictions,,,,I know this sounds trivial to you,,,,but it is a huge,scary leap of faith hu hu,,,or leap to NO faith for me!v Thanks again, gary

gjj...

I've been rightfully accused of bein' the *perfect asshole*.

A title which I've worked on earning and continually keep Continuing Education credit hours to stay in certification with...

Takes some time to ensure your walk outside the comfortable confines of the sheep pen is what and where you want and need to go.

Simple black and white words on the net Boards can help,but as you continue to grow up and away from needing gods_tit things get better.

Practicing Freedom is something done every_damn_day. You elect to make your own decisions and way this life.

kL

Thanks for all your assistance in my ongoing deconversion! Usually, by now I'd be worrying over going to confession, fasting,,,feeling guilty and dread over not being the perfect Catholic. Instead,,,I could now care less about Easter,,,will go to church with family,,,,receive the cracker without confession and forget about it and probably relax the rest of the day. I just hope I can stick to my current convictions,,,,I know this sounds trivial to you,,,,but it is a huge,scary leap of faith hu hu,,,or leap to NO faith for me!v Thanks again, gary

We do not in any way think that this sounds trivial. We have been there.

You are a person of courage and honesty, and you have taken very brave steps to get where you are.

Taph