Goodbye Jesus

Worship Fail

Margee

• Haha 3

Of course this isn't funny, but . . . it could have been worse.  (I guess the catholic church does not believe in omens.)

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/new-saints/pope-john-paul-ii-crucifix-falls-crushes-man-death-n89546

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

This is a big problem in churches - nothing stops worship.

I've seen it happen in my Ex Church where people just try and 'be in the spirit' and ignore someone having a medical emergency. It got so bad and obviously God wasn't answering calls so the service had to be stopped. Of course it was just satan trying to disrupt the service.

If that was the case it was Satan 1, God 0.

• Like 3

One sunday when everyone was self-consciously parading down the big staircase in our church, an elderly lady slipped and started sliding down the stairs.  She kept sliding and sliding, her dress was being pulled up over her body, and I was thinking, is anyone going to reach down and help this lady?  No one did.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, TEG said:

One sunday when everyone was self-consciously parading down the big staircase in our church, an elderly lady slipped and started sliding down the stairs.  She kept sliding and sliding, her dress was being pulled up over her body, and I was thinking, is anyone going to reach down and help this lady?  No one did.

You could have at least snapped a picture for us.  None of the faithful would see it here.

• Haha 1

I remember one time i fell in the spirit. Now when this happened to one of god faithful, you were NEVER supposed to get hurt. Well, one Sunday morning I ran up to the front of the worship band all excited (cause that's where they all danced before the lord) and fell backwards and hit my head on the concrete so hard that I saw stars. I remember laying there on the floor, terrified because this falling on my head was so hard and I was scared to move. Not one person even budged to help me. After the service was over, I had a few people ask me if I was alright because they heard the thud when I fell. I ended up in bed for a couple of days (too dumb to go to the doctor) because i still believed it was the spirit of god who 'struck me down''. What actually happened and I know this now, is I had a low sugar, hypoglycemic attack and I fainted. I have often said that my depression had worsened over the last few years since this fall on my head. 

People get killed in the house of god and other believers think it was gods' spirit who 'touched' them or took them to heaven. 🙄

Happy New Year to each and everyone of you!!  And thank you all for helping me  throughout the years. 🥰

• Like 2

Now that's how to bear one's cross. ;)

• Haha 1

What is it with drummers and bad luck?

• Haha 1

Here's a saxaphone fail. If this happened when i was in church I would be rolling on the floor laughing hysterically. Sometimes I had to leave the church and go out in the parking lot because something would strike me funny and I would lose it. I had this happen many times in my life where I would have to get out of somewhere because something would strike me so funny and I didn't seem to have it in me to suppress the laughter!! This 'sax' fail would have been one of those instances. But not a peep out of the congregation. Watch the bands' faces....:lmao:

I know it's a minute of torture but just listen.....:17:  :yelrotflmao:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.