Goodbye Jesus

Ex-Christian Hazmat Response

midniterider

Today while in the doctor's waiting room I found one of these innocent looking , yet highly toxic items resting on a table with other magazines.

https://www.amazon.com/HOPE-Choosing-Faith-Instead-Fear/dp/B07C9HPX32

I immediately initiated an Ex-c HAZMAT mitigation response, shoving it into my pocket until I could find a neutral trash can to throw it into. You're welcome. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good move. I also found a religious tract in the Dr.'s waiting room and took the same action. I know the doc or his staff didn't put it there. 

Something else that happened: He's in a group with a number of offices. They share a common CCTV that plays medical videos in the waiting room. One that showed several times was from a group called "Crisis Pregnancy Center." This is an outift that masquerades as a health clinic with staff that wears scrubs,  and sets up across the street from universities, and is in reality a Christian outfit that uses strong and deceptive methods to talk women out of getting abortions. They distort medical facts and are heavily biased. I don't know the religion of my doc but I have reason to think he is not Christian. I wrote him a note complaining about that vid. and I haven't seen it since.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, older said:

Good move. I also found a religious tract in the Dr.'s waiting room and took the same action. I know the doc or his staff didn't put it there. 

Something else that happened: He's in a group with a number of offices. They share a common CCTV that plays medical videos in the waiting room. One that showed several times was from a group called "Crisis Pregnancy Center." This is an outift that masquerades as a health clinic with staff that wears scrubs,  and sets up across the street from universities, and is in reality a Christian outfit that uses strong and deceptive methods to talk women out of getting abortions. They distort medical facts and are heavily biased. I don't know the religion of my doc but I have reason to think he is not Christian. I wrote him a note complaining about that vid. and I haven't seen it since.

The ex volunteered at the CPC back in the day. She asked my opinion on abortion. I gave her my liberal answer ...so I was forced to watch the horror video on abortion. :) It didnt change my mind any, but I was a Christian then and I didnt really understand that I was supposed to think the corporate way. 

• 4 weeks later...

I had them come to my house and visit. I enjoyed it because for the most part they knew nothing about my religion (Hinduism) but I knew all about the Bible so I had fun with them but they stopped visiting...