Goodbye Jesus

Christianity From A Church Of Christ Viewpoint

Lautermilich

:HaHa:

Xians will never run out of enemies. Even if they rid the whole world of other religions and convert every single soul to Jeezus™ they'll still have foes to fight - each other. They fall upon each other as quickly as they do non-xians.

http://www.bible-infonet.org/ff/articles/denominations.htm

A collection of articles passing judgment on other Christian bodies from writers in the Church of Christ. Having been raised in the CoC it was especially entertaining.

Yeah, Another apostate from the TrueChurch™ :woohoo:

Instrumental or Non-Instrumental?

Same here.... instrumental. In our area, we called the denomination the Independent Church of Christ/Christian Church. The non-instrumentals had signs that said "Churhc of Christ" while our denom had "Christian Church" and the discples of Christ had "Christian Church" too (with the Discples logo, so as not to be confused wiht those crazy evangelical protestants!) ;)

I spent a short time in the CoC (part of the ICOC) and just looking at some of the articles on that site proves that they are wrong. If you believe the Bible, you have to believe election and final perseverance.

The CoC is just another false church which could be debunked in a film!! I have been to their "worship services" and they are wacky and totally apostate. Like most other religious people, these folk are blabbering idiots.

Jon.

I love the "nondenominational" name... it really means anti-denominational. I think the nondenoms are the most conservative, in most cases (save skirts and long hair and such).

See... Campus Crusade for Christ is "nondenominational." (I know, not COC related... but COC churches are the only ones they recommend to the students). The Lutheran/Episcopal ministry is ecumenical and "interdenominational."

I just remember being all thrilled that my church was "nondenominational".... at the time, i thought that meant accepting. Boy, was I wrong!

So how many of you guys are immersed COCers?

I'm not! Neener neener neener... :P I never fell for it as I was baptised Catholic and I thought that was plenty good enough for God. They told me I was going to hell for my disobedient heart. HA.