Goodbye Jesus

Jesus still hasn't told him...

Fuego

Just got mentioned by a particularly fanatical friend of mine on FB in a street preaching thread. I guess Jesus still hasn't told him I've rejected the gospel nearly 13 years ago and am "worse than an unbeliever". I haven't told him either because I can predict the behavioral response. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yep. One of the things that points to the 'spirit revealing things' being complete bunk is the fact that clearly the spirit does not reveal important things.

It's happened in my life too. For all the supposed things God revealed to my Pastor/father, you'd think his son having a crisis of faith would be at the top of the list. Apparently not as he was blindsided. And I thought I was giving hints... also apparently not. Even in my unbelieving hinting I still appeared as a believer to them. *Face palm*

• Like 2

I had lost count of the number of times people told me that God told them that I was going to be a powerful preacher, after I had already lost my faith. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Super Moderator
1 hour ago, fallenleaf said:

I had lost count of the number of times people told me that God told them that I was going to be a powerful preacher, after I had already lost my faith. 

QFMFT

Go ahead and tell them you quit and then they suddenly, somehow, knew all along.

mwc

• Haha 3

People tend to see and believe what they want to see and believe.  Most of us have our "blind spots."  LOL, and some have bigger blind spots than others.

• Like 1