Goodbye Jesus

Two former orthodox brothers

Skeptics

No, not former priests.

Just two brothers.

I will make a testimony, which is the same for both, because as our mother raised us, he did nothing important to be Jesus followers.

We can speak to each other before one of us will make a topic about our lives under orthodox religion.

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

Welcome, y'all. 

Welcome

So I take it you are two brothers sharing the same account? That would explain the plural of the name Skeptics.

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing your story. 

Hello!  This certainly is a unique introduction.

Welcome! I see that we have more Romanian's joining the group. Is there anything going on in Romania that suggests a decline in christianity right now? Just curious. 

Welcome to both of you.  Glad you are here.

On 2/26/2020 at 7:22 AM, Joshpantera said:

Welcome! I see that we have more Romanian's joining the group. Is there anything going on in Romania that suggests a decline in christianity right now? Just curious. 

There is egoism in romanian christians. In the past, people were more helpfull to eachother, not not so much. I don't believe in a positive or negative egoism, but my brother does.

And the "i go to church and i behave differently day by day" saying used by christians, is true in our country too.

"Welcome

So I take it you are two brothers sharing the same account? That would explain the plural of the name Skeptics."

Sorry that your message is not in a forum quote manner, as i must get used to the forum. Yes, we talk first and post after, ussualy.

Welcome both of you. You've come to the right place. Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome aboard! Sharing an account is an interesting concept. I'm looking forward to your posts.

Welcome brothers ! So good to have you join us! Looking forward to reading more!