Goodbye Jesus

I don't believe christianity is 33 % in the world, is much less

Skeptics

For the following reasons :

- Baptism is forced upon children, and if God of christians is justice, than the current baptism is fake.

- When children grow, priests don't go from month to month on theyr home, to check if they are still christians, and not atheists.

- Media "orthodox priests strive to get former christians back to christianity" is just propaganda.

- It is ilegal in Romania to make a campaign and go door to door and ask people (adults and adults about children) about theyr religion, so counting is usseles.

But it has been done by the state a few times, one time with the help of a non-guvernamental organization.

The romanian state behaves like in the years of Stephen III of Moldavia or Stephen the Great, made saint (a murderer actually), regarding love for christianity. 

But it is a fake love presented on media, for example with the help of former communist state television, TVR 1.

- Romanian people (100 %) are christians, because the church say so. This is what priests in charge say on tv.

This propaganda counts to globaly saying that christians around the world are 33 %.

• Like 1

People are very good at inventing statistics that seem to support their universal claims. This is especially true of Religion where most claims are unverifiable yet somehow pronounced with absolute conviction.

54 minutes ago, DestinyTurtle said:

People are very good at inventing statistics that seem to support their universal claims. This is especially true of Religion where most claims are unverifiable yet somehow pronounced with absolute conviction.

All it takes is an emphatic claim that Jesus/God/Muhammad/Allah said something and droves of people will swallow it hook, line and sinker. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Studies have shown anywhere from 20-25% of church going Christians don't believe in god. People go to church because their family makes them, for tradition, for community or for appearances. If accurate (which is very hard to know) that would make ~400m "Christians" actually atheists. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/1/2020 at 12:44 PM, Wertbag said:

Studies have shown anywhere from 20-25% of church going Christians don't believe in god. People go to church because their family makes them, for tradition, for community or for appearances. If accurate (which is very hard to know) that would make ~400m "Christians" actually atheists. 

I would agree with this! I attended church for along time after I stopped believing, just out of habit. 

• Like 2

Mrs. MOHO stated, about a year ago, that pastor asshat told the sheeple that roughly 50% of the flock do not believe.

"Isn't that truly incredible?!" Said she. 

I just gave her a blank stare no longer taken aback by her delusions.

• Like 2

On 3/1/2020 at 1:44 PM, Wertbag said:

That makes a lot of sense. 

• Like 1