Goodbye Jesus

NEW ADDENDUM TO THE BIBLE

Weezer

And in Earth year 2020, God looked down on the Earth, and said to Jesus,  "I think it is time to thin the herd again!"

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

We've had plagues, world wars, deadly STDs and genocide, and yet the world population is higher than ever. We just keep out breeding the disasters. God might have to go full "dinosaur killer" on us to reverse the trend. 

5 hours ago, Wertbag said:

We've had plagues, world wars, deadly STDs and genocide, and yet the world population is higher than ever. We just keep out breeding the disasters. God might have to go full "dinosaur killer" on us to reverse the trend. 

Climate change will take care of that.

A huge volcano eruptIng might cool us off a bit.  Didnt we have one a couple of centuries ago?  Maybe god will cause another one to cool us off.  And since he is a loving God, he would have it in the middle of an ocean somewhere so no one would get killed.  HA!  My sarcasm is running wild. 

I was in a really sarcastic mood when I posted that yesterday.  Was thinking about preachers blaming sickness and disasters, on sin.