Goodbye Jesus

Ex Update!

garrisonjj

Well, i went to easter mass,,,,,,,,,,,,received without confession,,,a sacralige considering the unconfessed sins on my soul, came home,ate drank,relaxed with my family and couldn't give a fuckin shit about the religion part! I am quickly becoming at least an agnostic and maybe an atheist! THE GUILT FROM 48 YEARS OF CATHOLICISM IS LESSENING!!!!!!!!!!!! Please encourage me to continue,,,,,,,,Did any of you EXcatholics follow a similar path?

I also watched a ed channel special on heaven and hell. My summation is that its all BULLSHIT especially the hell part. From barely a mention in the old testament,,,,,,,,to devils,satan and everlasting torment in the new testament.Please help me continue my path to sanity. Regards, Gary

Ps I cant wait to skip church again until family constraints force me to go!

Goodbye Jesus

Well, you like me, carry at least one automatic excommunication, not that it matters much. Technically, you defiled a sacred species (and you would think sacrilige would taste better, but, anyway...)

I was Catholic for a good chunck of my life, and I lucked out that I woke up about 5 years ago now.

Congratuations on getting as far out as you have. I know that the guilt is something else, but time helps a lot.

I thought the Catholic Church quit ex-communicating people since they never excommunicated Hitler, at least that is the excuse I heard.

Our Ex-C member Jose was excommunicated.

Taph

Taph

Strange, then why didn't the church ex-com Hitler, a practising Catholic when he started his looney run? He didn't drop it until later.

Hooray for you, garrison!!! :woohoo: Keep it up!!! :clap:

Taph

Strange, then why didn't the church ex-com Hitler, a practising Catholic when he started his looney run? He didn't drop it until later.

The conspiracy runs deep, maybe it's because nazism is a front for the violent jesuit order? (Just wildly speculating. :) )