Goodbye Jesus

Ex-Christian is not necessarily Atheist

FalseProphet666

IMO, It is correct to say that the universe has a minimum distance interval and a minimum time interval. If this is true, then one of the consequences of this situation is that it is correct to say that the universe is a 3D TV. We are therefore portions of the image on the 3D screen. If the screen is imaginary, then we are also imaginary. I submit to you that the screen is imaginary because the creator (who is not a god) is not physical. That is, the creator does not exist in space nor time. Instead, he imagines them because he has nothing except his imagination with which to fabricate. Yes, I realize the circularity in the foregoing chain of logic, but that seems to be unavoidable when discussing an infinity. However that might be, it remains true that the gods are residents of the third sort of matter of the three which are imagined. Moreover, the gods are not immortal, if for no other reason than that the universe is not immortal. So I am not an Atheist, because I full well know that there are gods., but I don't worship any of them. I do, however, have preferences among them. My favorite is The Mother Of All Living. No, she is not the mother of god. She is the K-5 civilization. K-0 is where we are. We are in the transition to being a K-1, which controls and/or stores all of the energy of a planet. K-2, of a star. K-3, of a galaxy. Although the classification scheme did not originally go beyond that, I extended it to K-4, universe and K-5, multiverse. I much prefer her over the creator. Yes, I realize that she is not apart from nor independent of the creator, but he has hoisted himself on his own petard in her case. He has already imagined her and he pretends that he is consistent, so she cannot be completely changed, only modified, Her basic nature is that she is 'mother' to all of creation. She is immortal because there is always a multiverse, albeit always in flux. So, although this universe will fade away, she will continue on., and she will keep the memory of us in her heart forever.

• Thanks 1

• Super Moderator

Uh, okay.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, FalseProphet666 said:

IMO, It is correct to say that the universe has a minimum distance interval and a minimum time interval. If this is true, then one of the consequences of this situation is that it is correct to say that the universe is a 3D TV. We are therefore portions of the image on the 3D screen. If the screen is imaginary, then we are also imaginary. I submit to you that the screen is imaginary because the creator (who is not a god) is not physical. That is, the creator does not exist in space nor time. Instead, he imagines them because he has nothing except his imagination with which to fabricate. Yes, I realize the circularity in the foregoing chain of logic, but that seems to be unavoidable when discussing an infinity. However that might be, it remains true that the gods are residents of the third sort of matter of the three which are imagined. Moreover, the gods are not immortal, if for no other reason than that the universe is not immortal. So I am not an Atheist, because I full well know that there are gods., but I don't worship any of them. I do, however, have preferences among them. My favorite is The Mother Of All Living. No, she is not the mother of god. She is the K-5 civilization. K-0 is where we are. We are in the transition to being a K-1, which controls and/or stores all of the energy of a planet. K-2, of a star. K-3, of a galaxy. Although the classification scheme did not originally go beyond that, I extended it to K-4, universe and K-5, multiverse. I much prefer her over the creator. Yes, I realize that she is not apart from nor independent of the creator, but he has hoisted himself on his own petard in her case. He has already imagined her and he pretends that he is consistent, so she cannot be completely changed, only modified, Her basic nature is that she is 'mother' to all of creation. She is immortal because there is always a multiverse, albeit always in flux. So, although this universe will fade away, she will continue on., and she will keep the memory of us in her heart forever.

Welcome to X -+ FP. Hope you enjoy your time here.   

1 John 4:1

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

I do not believe in heavenly spirits, but I do test and drink my fair share of the spirits made by man from time to time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Super Moderator

I enjoy magic mushrooms as well.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2020 at 11:55 AM, FalseProphet666 said:

My favorite is The Mother Of All Living. No, she is not the mother of god. She is the K-5 civilization.

"She" is a metaphor for a K-5 civilization? 

By adding to Sagan's (or whoever came up with the K 1-3 potential civilization scheme) scheme with the technology to harness the power of an entire universe. Then multiverse? 

It looks like you started with out with goddess worship and then tried to back work a way in which to conceptualize it against speculation about possible levels of alien civilizations. If you want a good ole fashioned ex-C analysis, you'll get an objective one. The first problem with making this into a claim is that it rests completely on several foundations of speculation, from the ground up. We have no objective data on any civilization outside of our own at this point. We have no objective data on any other universe than our own at this point. We don't have an objective multiverse no matter how probable or convincing we may consider eternal inflation, infinite replication paradox, or anything similar. 

So you have no where to go with this as an objective claims because it can't even get off the ground, off the foundational level, without demonstrable evidence. 

What about a subjective belief, absent objective evidence? Well, anyone can believe just about anything subjectively, absent demonstrable evidence to support to the subjective belief. 

What you've done is crafted a series of subjective based assertions. As long as you're intellectually honest about what you're doing, then there isn't much anyone can do with it. If you don't claim that it's fact, or objective, just what you believe, well, so be it. What can I say to that? It's sci-fi, fun imaginary exploration. Maybe shrooms? Maybe not. But you did do an interesting job crafting together and conflating all of those separate issues into one. Very creative of you. 

• Like 1

Cool story, bro.

Um, hi, welcome to Ex-C. Interesting introduction.

Totally agree with the thread title, don't agree with any of the OP content.

So I am not an Atheist, because I full well know that there are gods., but I don't worship any of them.

Evidence, please.

*Waits with bated breath*

On 8/1/2020 at 8:55 AM, FalseProphet666 said:

You seem to be projecting your own imagination upon your own imagined inventions.

On 8/1/2020 at 8:55 AM, FalseProphet666 said:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam bibendum, nisl ut lobortis finibus, diam eros ultricies diam, a placerat dui nulla vel nunc. Sed mauris ante, rutrum non dui vitae, gravida scelerisque nunc. Mauris quis sem non erat semper posuere ut eu nisi. Sed vitae ante porta, luctus tellus vel, pulvinar eros. Etiam odio justo, feugiat vel metus in, gravida posuere est. Sed lectus dui, auctor ac leo in, tempor finibus risus. Duis finibus libero et orci ultrices ornare. Sed efficitur sapien sit amet ipsum pretium ultrices. Donec sit amet ultricies odio, ut mollis risus. Duis cursus nunc et consequat tincidunt. Vestibulum at finibus nibh. Ut malesuada libero et massa malesuada aliquet. Praesent ac accumsan quam. Etiam facilisis, nulla a malesuada venenatis, magna neque mollis turpis, non ultricies justo ex at libero. Cras neque nibh, hendrerit vitae est nec, vestibulum mollis lacus. Phasellus porta tempor aliquam.

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator
16 hours ago, midniterider said:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam bibendum, nisl ut lobortis finibus, diam eros ultricies diam, a placerat dui nulla vel nunc. Sed mauris ante, rutrum non dui vitae, gravida scelerisque nunc. Mauris quis sem non erat semper posuere ut eu nisi. Sed vitae ante porta, luctus tellus vel, pulvinar eros. Etiam odio justo, feugiat vel metus in, gravida posuere est. Sed lectus dui, auctor ac leo in, tempor finibus risus. Duis finibus libero et orci ultrices ornare. Sed efficitur sapien sit amet ipsum pretium ultrices. Donec sit amet ultricies odio, ut mollis risus. Duis cursus nunc et consequat tincidunt. Vestibulum at finibus nibh. Ut malesuada libero et massa malesuada aliquet. Praesent ac accumsan quam. Etiam facilisis, nulla a malesuada venenatis, magna neque mollis turpis, non ultricies justo ex at libero. Cras neque nibh, hendrerit vitae est nec, vestibulum mollis lacus. Phasellus porta tempor aliquam.

Very well said.