Goodbye Jesus

Do People Actually Like This Guy (fred Phelps)

willybilly30

i was reading this topic:

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=8428&hl=

and decided to look up fred phelps on wikipedia fred is sick hes racist, homophobe, says childbeating and wife beatings ok. heres what i have read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rev._Fred_Phelps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Targets_of_We..._Baptist_Church

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

He's pretty disgusting alright. And the fact that people even follow him shows how ignorant and stupid they are.

from what i read the members are the phelps family and another one married into that one. no ones allowed to marry a non member so its just back and forth between two familys. its a cult. i dont know why people dont leave i guess fear or dont want disowned.

Wow I didn't know this kook was protesting the dead miner's funerals too. Here's what he says about it:

"God is not mocked! God Hates Fags! And Fag-Enablers! Ergo, God hates the Sago Miners and is tormenting them in Hell, hypocritical Tallmansville village, and West Virginia.

They worship dunghill fag gods on "Brokeback Mountain," and their holy book is "'The Da Vinci Code' - not the King James Bible. God mocked them with a lightning bolt, agonizing deaths, false reports of life leading to fools gold jubilation followed by hopeless despair. "meet you on the other side, eh? Yes, you all will meet again - in Hell!"

The thing I find kind of disturbing though is that his church is called a "Baptist" church. Since i've never heard any Baptists speak out against his beliefs, does that mean the greater Baptists denomination agrees with his doctrine? Isn't Jerry Falwell a Baptist?

Guest Agent Ytnok

I have a friend teaching at a college in Topeka, Phelps' headquarters. He's had some of the Phelps kids in his sociology classes and as you might expect it was quite a trip. He had them give some basic presentations using one of the social theories in their book and the Phelps kids said they had to use the Bible, gave their presentation from the bible, then raised holy hell when they received a failing grade for not completing the assignment. My friends ia bit of a rabble rouser and he has since been fired for making too many waves (he was untenured).

Most of the Phelps church is related family. They overbreed, then inbreed, and basically this is where all there numbers come from.

Yeah even fundies hate Phelps....his church only has about 90 to 100 members and almsot all of them are family members.

• 2 weeks later...

Phelps is going to hell, to roast for all eternity, tormented by demons, dipped in boiling blood, have his balls constantly crushed and remade, be pierced with flaming hot pitchforks and have volcanic lava forced down his evil throat.

GLORY!

Phelps is going to hell, to roast for all eternity, tormented by demons, dipped in boiling blood, have his balls constantly crushed and remade, be pierced with flaming hot pitchforks and have volcanic lava forced down his evil throat.

GLORY!

Gee, I was going to suggest that his personal hell would be watching the Style Network for eternity, along witha few fabulous movies. Perferably Clockwork Orange style, with religious hymns in the background.

a personal hell for phelps would be if satan was gay and found phelps attractive. lol :fdevil::blowjob: lol glory

I doubt he's so much of a religious man as he is a sadist. To me, that's all he is and all he ever will be. I don't even really associate him with Christianity anymore. I just associate him with gratification gained from putting others through great pain. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm sure that his little "church" will die out once he's gone. The only reason it's still in existence now is because of his legal prowess. There's no way his sons are educated or organized enough to carry it on. Seeing as he's been beating them down under him their whole lives, they won't be able to run any organization without him.

I'm sure that his little "church" will die out once he's gone. The only reason it's still in existence now is because of his legal prowess. There's no way his sons are educated or organized enough to carry it on. Seeing as he's been beating them down under him their whole lives, they won't be able to run any organization without him.

Too bad the old fucker refuses to die.

When he dies we should go picket his funeral because Phelps is a total :loser:

yea and if his family gets mad we can say now you know how the soldiers family felt lol