Goodbye Jesus

Dark Matter

Edgarcito

19 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

Wasn't there some cross over here about dark matter or dark energy gravitational effects possibly being evidence of parallel universes? I remember that coming up before. 

I never read of these hypotheses before so I just looked it up. Some theorists believe in the possibility of a Parallel universe(s) of dark matter, whatever that may mean or involve, also dark energy and the possibility of parallel universes. Here are links to related articles about such ideas. The problem is that if a hypothesis seemingly could never be tested then many would say that it is no more than unfounded speculation, since what problems in cosmology would such hypotheses solve?

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/the-possible-parallel-universe-of-dark-matter

https://www.askamathematician.com/2018/09/q-could-dark-matter-actually-be-the-gravitational-shadow-of-parallel-universes/

• Thanks 1

btw Josh, my edit function hasn't been working for the last week or so. Is there anything I can do about it?

2 hours ago, pantheory said:

btw Josh, my edit function hasn't been working for the last week or so. Is there anything I can do about it?

Did you go to the "more option's" button at the top right of your post? There's three dots ***. The edit feature should be visible when you click there along with the other features available. 

1 hour ago, Joshpantera said:

Did you go to the "more option's" button at the top right of your post? There's three dots ***. The edit feature should be visible when you click there along with the other features available. 

Now that you have explained it to me I expect I can use it. Thanks and best regards, Forrest Noble

• Like 1