Goodbye Jesus

Old buddy from church called

Fuego

He's got some very odd conspiracy ideas about why the Lord is allowing such weird politics in America. Jesus still apparently hasn't told him about my deconversion. His bans on forums and youtube are not because of his bizarre views, but censorship. He thinks the masks are a health hazard that harm the immune system; ballots were manufactured, etc. I let him do 99% of the talking. We joked about various things, and that was that. Uncomfortable time, but got a few news tidbits of news about the old crowd, so that was interesting. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Fuego said:

He's got some very odd conspiracy ideas about why the Lord is allowing such weird politics in America. Jesus still apparently hasn't told him about my deconversion. His bans on forums and youtube are not because of his bizarre views, but censorship. He thinks the masks are a health hazard that harm the immune system; ballots were manufactured, etc. I let him do 99% of the talking. We joked about various things, and that was that. Uncomfortable time, but got a few news tidbits of news about the old crowd, so that was interesting. 

Your account is additional evidence that some folks shun personal responsibility for their own thoughts and actions.

His thoughts have always been on the contorted side, but to him have always made perfect sense. I rarely encounter him anymore, but he is very nostalgic about the group of friends we had back in the 80s. 

• Like 1