Goodbye Jesus

Hell's Best Kept Secret

Guest radical4him

It’s totally worthless propaganda to promote a myth, and we have dealt with Ray Crapfort and his sidekick’s theology in many other posts.

Hell’s best kept secret is that it’s a myth.

:loser:

Here is some reading material for you. Link

But what if it IS true that we will be tortured forever and ever as fire burns away at our flesh and nerve endings-- yet they somehow remain intact so we can feel the next wave of fire?? And burning with us will be all the millions of children who were unfortunate enough to be born into non-Christian homes and those who were born before Jesus came who never even HEARD of the concept of hell??? We'll be screaming in unspeakable pain alongside those who devoted their lives to helping others and those who gave their lives for their countries, but who didn't believe just the right way in order to escape the fiery furnace of hell. Yes, "no greater love" indeed. Praise GOD!!

So tell us, oh Radical4nothing, why didn't Moses, who God spoke to directly and who transmitted God's laws, commandments, punishments, and penalties-- why did he never mention the existance of hell or warn people they might go there if they disobeyed?? Do you claim to know more about God than Moses? Did God change his mind somewhere along the way??

Do you agree that it is GOOD for God to throw all children born under the law (and thus born with a sin nature) into hell before they get a chance to believe just the right way?

How do you answer these questions?? Or will you just RUN AWAY and leave us to eternal torture without trying to save us??? Help us!! Somehow our brains have taken over our minds and won't let us believe the crap you are trying to feed us! Help us, please!!

Hell exists, but only in the minds of fundies who live in fear and guilt and ignorance.

52 minutes? :scratch: What makes you think anyone here wants to waste another 52 minutes of their life listening to these two jackasses ramble on about the same Christian crapola we've heard all our lives? You do realize this site is called ex-christian.net do you not?

Would it surprise you that I believed every word he said when I was a Christian? I could have given that little evangelism lesson myself at one point in my life (minus the cutesey anecdotes).. .. I was a convicted, repentent, lying, stealing, adulteress, blaspheming, sinner. Period. I trusted Jesus to save me and I believed everyone else should do the same.

Been there, believed that, dropped it and moved on. Sorry, Radical, but that does nothing to change my mind. I find the idea of universal reincarnation as posited by Asatru (et al) to make more sense and have more personal meaning for me.

Your devil-worshipping cult is a lie.

hahahahahahaha. The only thing that could make my day better is an orgasm...I think I'll go masturbate now...much as you have been doing with this post. :Wendywhatever:

Any chance of a 52-minute clip of that? :wicked:

What a load of crap.

Nevermind the fact that there is no god, even if you started on the premise that there was a biblegod, that way of thinking is sill a big logical fallacy.

There is no metaphorical parallel to be made between traffic tickets and hellfire punishment.

Sorry.

Man, I can't believe I ever fell for that bullshit.

Watch this video. Make time for it.

http://www.livingwaters.com/listenwatch.shtml

R4h, I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but we have a bit of a running joke around here when it comes to anything from Ray Comfort.

You see, when someone mentions his name or his works, we all automatically start laughing. :lmao:

We can't help it, really. :shrug:

And neither one of us can honestly tell you whether we are laughing at his "message", or the fact that so many people mold their lives according to his "guidance".

You pity us for not believing in your imaginary world.

Who's really fucked up here? Surely not us.

No body, no soul, no pain, no problem.

Hell is the bogie man that Christians put under their innocent kids' beds to scare them into obedience. Give it up, man. Game's over.

BTW, the name of this nonexistent place was swiped from a Norse goddess (my cousin Hel).

Ray Crapford, eh? :lmao:

Oh well, I'm off work currently, I have much time. I've downloaded that bullshit and will have a good laugh listening to it sometime later today. :pureevil:

R4H, thanks for being another piece of evidence for how the jebus death cult leads to braindeath. We've heard all the standard claims of fuckfaces like you before. You want to have any chance to impress us, at least use stuff not prefabricated by some of your cult führers.

Of course you'll have to have courage to do this. The courage to power up your brain again. Which is why I'm not holding my breath. :lmao:

R4h, I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but we have a bit of a running joke around here when it comes to anything from Ray Comfort.

You see, when someone mentions his name or his works, we all automatically start laughing. :lmao:

Or throwing up! :puke:

You are a little. :lmao: Just kidding! ... Ooops! ... I better run now...

:HaHa:

You are a little.

There's a good possibility that I might laugh at this... :mellow:

But right now, I'm too busy chewing a fellow co-worker's toenails. :shrug:

And here I was expecting this from you: :moon:

I listened to about 3 minutes....everything this guys says is asumption, nothing bassed in reality at all. :Wendywhatever:

But right now, I'm too busy chewing a fellow co-worker's toenails. :shrug:

Fwee, you definitely get the most throat closing post of the night award .. :Medal::repuke::Medal:

Christians need constant injections of this told to them too maintain their faith, yet we need no such thing, aside from a supportive word from a friend. It just shows how weak the culture is.

Now I've watched that film, you should watch mine. It damns all to hell but the chosen few.

lol. who really knows what happens after death?

Jon.

www.antichurch.org.uk

Goddamnit dude, my ears started to bleed 7 minutes in...

Who would actually stop to listen to that shit...

• 3 weeks later...

I don't use "God damn it," because in a way it condones the Christian myths. I'm fine with "Jesus H Christ," though.

I just sent them an email saying : How will heaven be heavenly for me if there are people I love in hell? Such a god is not worthy of worship.

I don't use "God damn it," because in a way it condones the Christian myths. I'm fine with "Jesus H Christ," though.

I don't know why I wrote that post in THIS thread :HaHa:

Why don't you write up the Cliff's notes instead? What make syou think I'm willing to waste more than this post's worth of time on your delusion?

After watching the video for...oh...20 seconds I realized it was a waste of time so I backed out. Then I saw that they offer a transcript, so I opened that and skimmed. Still a waste of time, but less time was wasted.