Goodbye Jesus

Banana Proves God's Existence!

theunraveler

How lame :loser:

Next up, Just how do those peas get into the pod? :shrug:

You've got to be kidding... :Doh:

Why do they assume the banana was made for man? Yes, that banana was made perfectly for all those apes and monkeys to enjoy! Wait, wait...does this mean....*gasp*...apes, monkeys, mankind, oh my! This usage of the banana clearly shows the connection between apes and man, thus pointing to evolution! Quick, someone alert these two bozos before all those fundies get the drift of the banana lesson!

Here's a new argument they can use: "The finger was made perfectly to fit the nostrile. So God must exist." :)

Or this one (old): "The nose was made perfectly to fit a pair of glasses, so God created it."

Here's a new argument they can use: "The finger was made perfectly to fit the nostrile. So God must exist." :)

Or this one (old): "The nose was made perfectly to fit a pair of glasses, so God created it."

I don't even wanna touch how this argument could be used by bozos to prove God invented sex.

So then I guess pineapples are evidence for god's strange sense of humor?

"So juicy and sweet....hahaha...I'll cover it in spikes!" sayeth the lord.

Apples show that god hates people with dentures.

okay, the banana might prove there is a creator, but how do you know the creator is Jehovah? Why not Odin or Zeus or whatever....

okay, the banana might prove there is a creator, but how do you know the creator is Jehovah? Why not Odin or Zeus or whatever....

..or even the fucking Flying Spaghetti Monster!