Goodbye Jesus

It Has Taken 4 Years..

DeathWorship

i'm finally able to say that i'm comfortable with the idea that there is nothing beyond this existence.. it has allowed me to see things in a different way.. i guess what i'm trying to say is that i'm happy.. blah, i have to go to work.

-jt

i'm finally able to say that i'm comfortable with the idea that there is nothing beyond this existence.. it has allowed me to see things in a different way.. i guess what i'm trying to say is that i'm happy.. blah, i have to go to work.

-jt

It is so refreshing isn't it? No more guilt. No more ignorance. Not on our part of it anyway.

I'm not so afraid of being dead, but I'm still extremely spooked by the process of dying.

I guess there are drugs for that, now, though. Or maybe I'll just drop dead and never know what happened.

I dunno.

I'm not so afraid of being dead, but I'm still extremely spooked by the process of dying.

I guess there are drugs for that, now, though. Or maybe I'll just drop dead and never know what happened.

I dunno.

It's like Woody Allen said: "I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to be there while it's happening."

DW, good for you. I'm glad that you finally can let go of the chains. It's about four years for me too, and I think I most of the residue left the past year. It's a good feeling.

Good for you, DW! I got a ways to go, I'm not there yet...

-jt

The good news: You survived your deconversion. Good for you! :)

The bad news: This post makes me think I'll be suffering for the next half decade myself. :(

The good news: You survived your deconversion. Good for you! :)

The bad news: This post makes me think I'll be suffering for the next half decade myself. :(

:HaHa: It took me longer than DW, but don't worry, you have this site and the internet to help you out. You can vastly speed up the process by studying your way to reassurance.