Goodbye Jesus

We Have All Murdered

AustinAustin

We Have All Murdered

If you are wrong and Jesus Christ is real, since you refuse Him as God and Savior, would you go to Heaven when you die?

When we lie, we are liars. When we lust for another, we commit adultery with that person in our heart. When we hate, we murder that person in our hearts, by God's Standard.

We are all guilty, especially me. None of us will go to Heaven without Jesus Christ as God and Savior, because we are all guilty. 

There is no one that has done too much evil to be forgiven, God is solace, He forgives forever, and He is like the Perfect Father -always ready to welcome His sons and daughters back.

Please understand, it may not be only you going to Hell because you refuse Jesus Christ as God and Savior...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Super Moderator

@AustinAustin, if hell is real and our immortal souls hang in the balance, shouldn't you be willing to do anything and everything you could to keep us from going there?  Wouldn’t that include testing and proving that logic is the absolute standard, thereby paving the way for your proof of god's existence?  And wouldn't that include answering the simple question I asked you in my thread?

What does your unwillingness to do so say about you?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AustinAustin said:

We Have All Murdered

If you are wrong and Jesus Christ is real, since you refuse Him as God and Savior, would you go to Heaven when you die?

When we lie, we are liars. When we lust for another, we commit adultery with that person in our heart. When we hate, we murder that person in our hearts, by God's Standard.

We are all guilty, especially me. None of us will go to Heaven without Jesus Christ as God and Savior, because we are all guilty. 

There is no one that has done too much evil to be forgiven, God is solace, He forgives forever, and He is like the Perfect Father -always ready to welcome His sons and daughters back.

Please understand, it may not be only you going to Hell because you refuse Jesus Christ as God and Savior...

There is no Jesus, there is no heaven, there is no hell. And sitting in some place for eternity kissing God's butt is not 'heaven' anyway. 

When we lust for another we do not commit adultery in  our heart. That's illogical nonsense from the illogical bible. 

LoL. When we hate we do not murder someone in our hearts. You can't murder someone in your heart. And if they are still alive then you didnt murder them, period. 

I dont want to go to  your heaven. It sounds boring. 

Let me speak to God. I'm tired of his tier 1 representative. 

Why do you believe the bible is true?

• Like 3

If - such a pesky little two bit word.

FTFY:

If you are wrong and Allah is real, since you refuse Him as God, would you go to Paradise when you die?

When we lie, we are liars. When we lust for another, we commit adultery with our eyes, our embrace, our feet, with each part of our body we partake in adultery. When we hate, we are barred from Paradise, by Allah's Standard.

We are all guilty, especially me. None of us will go to Paradise without Allah, because we are all guilty. 

There is no one that has done too much evil to be forgiven, Allah is solace, He forgives forever, and He is like the Perfect Father -always ready to welcome His sons and daughters back.

Please understand, it may not be only you going to Hell because you refuse Allah...

(If . . . then) If we assume, then anything may follow

• Like 4

And if *I'm* a goddess (although I remain agnostic regarding My own divinity), there's a nonzero probability that I'll invoke My power for Random Equipment Malfunctions™, causing Austin's computer to crash at a very inopportune moment, destroying thousands of family photos and the resume he needed to send out by 4:30 p.m.

Seriously, Austin, WTF is wrong with you?  You sound like a drugged parrot with OCD, vomiting up Bible verses over and over again and not bothering to actually listen to our responses.  You are the poster child for what's wrong with Christianity, and why no one should take it seriously.

12 hours ago, AustinAustin said:

We Have All Murdered

You've murdered your own mind...

12 hours ago, AustinAustin said:

We Have All Murdered

Damn bro. You sound so much like I was when I was first "saved". 

Can I ask you something. How long have you been in christ Jesus? When did you have your salvation experience?