Goodbye Jesus

What do creationist's think of this?

Joshpantera

Did god create humans according to his own likeness? If, so, is god black? 

The idea that the black races came from god cursing Ham, Noah's son, is one that I heard as a kid. Obviously, reality is the exact opposite where objective evidence is concerned. 

Whites are very new to the earth, not old.

And the black and every other non-white race couldn't have sprung up between the mythical flood of Noah and now. There's no evidence for any of that whatsoever. Their claims are completely flipped around backwards. 

20 hours ago, Joshpantera said:

The idea that the black races came from god cursing Ham, Noah's son, is one that I heard as a kid. Obviously, reality is the exact opposite where objective evidence is concerned. 

Whites are very new to the earth, not old.

And the black and every other non-white race couldn't have sprung up between the mythical flood of Noah and now. There's no evidence for any of that whatsoever. Their claims are completely flipped around backwards. 

Josh,

Nice looking kid but he appears to be a little too thin compared to his head size. Chimps come in both black, white and in-between colors. Bonobos only come in black. Neanderthals were thought to be only whitish. Many anthropologists think that our oldest ancestors, homo erectus,  found in Africa, Europe and Asia, were thought to be as varied in color as modern humans.  That whites are a new color of humans is no longer the prevailing idea.

Chimp colors

Bonobos

Homo-erectus

------------------------------------------------

Prehistory north Africans that migrated out of Africa were thought to be brownish, the color of your picture and link but not with blue eyes. Colored eyes and white skin may have come from the Neanderthals and related species in Europe and Asia via interbreeding or via evolution as your video suggests.  Although most anthropologists still believe the first homo sapiens evolved in Africa, some anthropologists now believe they could have evolved in the middle east or elsewhere from older humanoid species, some of which have been out of Africa for more than a million years.

-----------------------------------------------

Homoerectus

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.aat6659

image.png

Modern depiction of Homo Erectus from skeletal remains in Asia, about 1,000,000 years old.

https://www.science.org/content/article/humans-reached-asia-early

Not too bad looking for a human species more than a million years old (homo erectus in Asia).

This depiction of Homo erectus  from the middle east, also about 1,000,000 years old

image.png

-----------------------------------

Artist's depiction of first Homo sapiens (our species) out of Africa about 65,000 years ago. This would also be the first European Homo sapiens, below, as well as the descendants of the first Australian aborigines 

Did the first humans look like modern day Africans? - Quora

------------------------------

image.jpeg

Neanderthal Boy from skeletal remains in Europe (Germany) and DNA about 120,000 years old

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/neanderthal

image.png

God creating Adam

image.png

Jesus is crucified

image.png

Are you sure? This video was uploaded in October of this year. 

From the comments section: 

"I am anthropology major and to hear the unbias facts of your videos is refreshing and educational. Keep up the great content! I hope this spurs more people to take an interest in anthropology and learn about themselves."

I don't see any one contradicting his summary of the evolution of homo sapiens. Chimps are not homo sapiens, so I'm not sure how they tie in? We had common ancestry, we didn't evolve from black or white chimps. Nor homo erectus. If they evolved to white skin that was a different line of homo species. That's probably why none of that was part of the video. Plus, around 4:00 he's suggesting that what you're saying above is the older information, which, his video is now correcting. 

But if he's completely wrong, maybe you should drop a comment and explain why the video is wrong and see how it pans out.  

1 hour ago, Joshpantera said:

Are you sure? This video was uploaded in October of this year. 

From the comments section: 

"I am anthropology major and to hear the unbias facts of your videos is refreshing and educational. Keep up the great content! I hope this spurs more people to take an interest in anthropology and learn about themselves."

I don't see any one contradicting his summary of the evolution of homo sapiens. Chimps are not homo sapiens, so I'm not sure how they tie in? We had common ancestry, we didn't evolve from black or white chimps. Nor homo erectus. If they evolved to white skin that was a different line of homo species. That's probably why none of that was part of the video. Plus, around 4:00 he's suggesting that what you're saying above is the older information, which, his video is now correcting. 

But if he's completely wrong, maybe you should drop a comment and explain why the video is wrong and see how it pans out.  

What I said does not contradict your posting and what you said. Blue eyes might have evolved separately from Neanderthals, which is very likely. That the first Europeans were black is certain if they just came out of Africa 60,000 years ago. How long they remained black in Europe is the question. The ginger gene of Neanderthals that colored their eyes, also turned their skin white.

Chimps are the closest descendants of man and many or most of them are/were white. Some of the earliest African pre-humans were white. Homo erectus was the oldest known Homo genus human, and at least some of them were white over a million years ago. That homo erectus was in our direct evolutionary line is a leading hypothesis.

https://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/homo-erectus-our-ancient-ancestor.html

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Creationists don't think.

They parrot what they are told.

Cletus 1 and Cletus 2:

Creationists.jpg

• Haha 1