Goodbye Jesus

Mark of the Vaccinated: proposed implant for vaccine status 'passport'

alreadyGone

https://www.rt.com/news/543924-sweden-vaccine-microchip-covid19/

A Swedish company has sparked debate after showcasing a microchip that can be implanted under the skin and scanned as proof of one’s Covid-19 vaccination status.

The microchip technology was developed by Stockholm-based startup Epicenter. The tiny chip stores a Covid-19 vaccine passport the likes of which are increasingly being mandated across the globe. It can be read by a device using a near-field communication protocol – the same tech used by credit cards and other digital payment systems.

From the reader comments:

"There's your Mark of the Beast. Die as a martyr instead."

"This is gonna go over well with a certain segment of Americans..."

"Look! Sweden is working hard at making sure the Book of Revelation becomes a documentary as well. "

"Well, at least it is not that awful yellow star."

"This is it folks. It's the Mark of the Beast. "

"Ironically, also anyone who ever read a Bible should have seen this coming, only they know it is all meant to be (aka. planned to happen)."

"THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS HERE. RUN OR PERISH."

"This message is to all Christian all over the world. Read your Bible and remember the Mark of the Beast and by today standard is the Micro Chip. The intension of elites and Zionist to insert the Mark of the Beast in every human being."

• Super Moderator

Oh good grief.  The bible doesn't even say that receiving the mark of the beast means eternal damnation.  It says whoever receives the mark of the beast and worships him, will be eternally damned.  Now y'all bow down before the Prof thy Mod.  😈

Just get it on your left hand.  Problem solved with the placement loophole.

mwc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, in the Orthodox Church, Revelations is , from what I know, the only book of the New Testament not read during Church services, many times forbidden for lay people and considered extremely hard to interpret, because it's very unclear where fiction and reality melt. This hasn't stopped droves of conspiracy theories, but still..what that books means is anyone's guess.

But I'm hesitant about the chip thing for other reasons, such as mass surveillance and abolition of privacy rights, plus technological malfunction. I don't think we should put objects inside of our bodies longterm except for necessary medical reasons.

Maybe it's also a personal thing. I also don't like tattoos for their permanent/body marking thing.

I have been neutered, so a chip would make me feel like I really am a dog. Which isn't too bad when you consider the body parts they are able to lick!

And on that subject (courtesy of Jasper Carrot):

I went to meet my new girlfriends parents the other day. We were sat in the living room and their great dane was lying in front of the fire licking his balls. After a while I said nervously 'I wish I could do that'. To which her dad said 'If you give him a treat he might let you'