Goodbye Jesus

What use prayers?

Sexton Blake

Marvel Comics introduced a seemingly all powerful character called THE BEYONDER and he wondered if the Universe was as it seemed to be or was it the way he wanted it to be?

Genesis 3 shows God went absolutely bonkers when Adam and Eve got free will.

So why would God give us free will so we could obey him or ignore him?

If God remains in control as some believe, then to pray to him is to say that you think he is doing it wrong and this is what he should do.

But if God sits back and lets things happen, then you are asking him to again change his mind and stop something happening when he has no interest in doing so.

If God exists, he has provably done nothing in the last 2,000 years, when there was endless very bad times when we could have done with God saving us, and he did not.

So, by praying, do you think you can correct God and that he will do as you ask, or demand?

Some think Satan now rules the world, but he can only do something or even only exist, if God allows it (Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.)

Is this why every prayer goes unanswered, except when random chance works in your favour?