Goodbye Jesus

If God Is Omnipresent.....

scotter

Adapted by Scotter. This one is very powerful. Let’s use it every time some “Christian” visitors post and condemn us to Hell.

-----

If God is Omnipresent, certainly God is in all

If God’s righteousness is Omnipresent, certainly it is upon all

If God’s salvation is Omnipresent, certainly it is for all

Those who act with righteousness, if the righteousness is not from God, do they create righteousness out of themselves?

Those who act with kindness, isn’t the source of kindness from God?

Those who exercise tolerance, patience, selflessness, social justice - who aren’t more qualified towards God’s requirements, than those who simply call themselves “believers”, but who do not attain self-actualization and self-understanding?

Why do those who call themselves “believers”, curse those who act out God’s practicability?

For no other reason, simply because they twist the Omnipresent God; they want a demarcated God, a God who belongs only to them, a God who gives them privileges.

The Name of God, be it Jehovah, be it Jesus, be it Trinity, doesn’t it suggest a self-fulfilling, self-expressing God of no boundaries and limits?

But now, lo and behold, what they spoke from their mouths? They say, “God is only in our place. If you want him, you have to come to us.” They also determine a boundary for God, “Non-believers will surely descend to Hell.”

Don’t you know – what God says about believers, are those who act out as believers, not those who say by their lips “I am a believer”.

And God likes the slick mouths and does not like the honest people who work out God’s substantiality?

And God shall be deceived by your own mouths?

God is more than a name, God is also His reality. If there is salvation by name without substance, a parrot that pronounces the name shall join you in salvation. Receive, obey and worship is not bowing down your head, not shouting out loud, not convicting others by your dogmas, but living out the righteousness of God.

To those who call themselves “believers” and condemn others to Hell, do you think you really know God’s heart and mind?

If you don’t, be careful. – It is because how you judge others, how God will judge you.

If you do, be even more careful. – It is because the sovereignty of final judgment rests not on the God whom you think you know, but on the Omnipresent God whom you do not know.

If the Xian god is everywhere, then why does he not just show himself? A god who cares so much that we know him and love him and build a relationship with him in order to avoid Hell would appear every so often to remind us of his reality and the need of doing all of the above, right?

A god who knows all and sees all would know just what it would take to make me believe in him, so why not just cut the crapola and do what it takes? After all, I'm a dumb worm of a mortal, according to Xian mythology, so why does the Xian god not hold my hand and wipe my ass and show me everything I need to know? Why does the Jewish god not do that for the Jews or the god of Is-lame not do that for Mooselims?

They want us to believe their god exists, their god knows all and sees all, yet has no intentions of lifting a finger to show himself to us every so often in order to facilitate belief. Such a god is either a wicked devil, which deserves no worship (and must have nobler counterparts in the spiritual realm to seek out and honor), or simply does not exist and is a product of the sick minds of some long-dead cultists.