Goodbye Jesus

Hi everyone :)

Jasmine_mum_of_3

Today marks one year of my husband and I having officially left our Church and stopped all association with it. I've suffered from years of being told I'm not good enough, told to be ashamed of body. I am so happy that I am finally embrace myself and my life. The Church can kiss my big bare ass :)

Finally learning to reclaim my body and love myself for who I am. To the Bishop who told me that my ass was too big and distracting so I should cover it up, I'd love to ask him how distracting am I now?!

I am so thankful that my husband and I will raise our kids in a loving and supporting environment where they will be loved unconditionally.

Laura xx

• Like 4

Jasmine is my actual first name but I go by Laura :) x

Welcome Laura! I hope we can be a helpful community for you. Sounds like you have a great start on a new life and attitude already.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jasmine_mum_of_3 said:

Bishop who told me that my ass was too big and distracting so I should cover it up,

You were going to church with your ass uncovered??   Just kidding!

WELCOME!

• Haha 2

On 9/2/2022 at 1:24 PM, Jasmine_mum_of_3 said:

Today marks one year of my husband and I having officially left our Church and stopped all association with it. I've suffered from years of being told I'm not good enough, told to be ashamed of body. I am so happy that I am finally embrace myself and my life. The Church can kiss my big bare ass :)

Finally learning to reclaim my body and love myself for who I am. To the Bishop who told me that my ass was too big and distracting so I should cover it up, I'd love to ask him how distracting am I now?!

I am so thankful that my husband and I will raise our kids in a loving and supporting environment where they will be loved unconditionally.

Laura xx

Did your husband punch the bishop's lights out??? 

Welcome aboard, Laura!!!

Hope you enjoy the community!!!

• Like 1

Welcome Laura,

I expect you'll like it here. We have a broad range of non-believers, and a few still on the fence. Many here think of religion as no better than a misguided children's story for the poorly educated. We tell lots of jokes here about religion also. So look forward to lots of laughs. There is also much here about members past experiences with their former churches.  Cheers Laura :)