Goodbye Jesus

Psychic medium fortune teller?

Wertbag

I was at a local restaurant last night and saw this poster for an upcoming event.  Now I despise mediums for knowingly taking money from grieving people, but this lady takes it to strange new places (including dressing like a belly dancer). 

"Future lovers", so this would be people already alive that she contacts?  Does she tell you where, who and how?  Feels like that is a claim that could take months or even years to come true, so she's already pocketed the money and run by then.

"Future babies", what spirit or mind is she talking to for life that doesn't yet exist?  Are the spirits of babies pre-destined years in advance?  What information does she think to give?

Talking to the dead is an age-old scam, but talking to living people or people that don't exist is a whole new level of crazy.

20230219_183948-red.jpg

That is certianly a different spin on the psychic medium role.  In the USA I think she would be considered a fortune teller.

I take it you're not going, Wert?

edit: Does she 'take' their money? Or do they 'give' her money? I suspect it's a mutual thing. 

Many years ago I fell about laughing at a small article in our local newspaper.

When I finally finished chuckling, wiped my eyes and managed to tell my wife, she scolded me (lightly) for being insensitive.

But she could she the funny side too, even if she thought my initial response was inappropriate.

The headline of the article?

Unexpected Death of Clairvoyant's Husband

🤣

• Haha 1

Maybe that means she is just a really bad guess.

"I'm seeing a name that starts with A. Maybe Alice? Do you know anyone with the name Alice or Alicia?"

No.

"I'm seeing hearts, maybe that is your future wife. She's looking for you."

But I'm already married.

"Are you trying to have kids? It may be your future daughter"

Oh wow, we are trying to have kids. What is she saying? Can you see her? 

Lmao!!!!! 

DB

Looks like she puts on a good show. I don't have a problem with these things. I would like to do it myself, actually. I just might. Looks like fun!