Goodbye Jesus

My Book "Worlds, The King's Pawn" by Mick

Mick_Revisited

Hello,

I was "Mick" on here in the past.  My first posts were sometime around Feb 14, 2006, which was the date I officially jettisoned my Christian faith.  I have not used the "Mick" account in so long that I really cannot figure out how to "re-open" it.

Anyway, I wanted to share some information about my first novel which has just been released.  The title is "Worlds, The King's Pawn".  The book is a speculative science fiction comedy adventure.  However, part of the themes are strong comical lampooning of Christianity, and the calamities of religion in general, mostly done in the spirit of comedy.  There are sections and elements that I think would resonate with "ex-Christians", so I wanted to share it here.  If anyone is interested check it out!  Also, I was "Mick" and it seems like a lot of my stuff is still on this site.  So if you want to learn more about me all you have to do is read Mick's posts LOL.

Thank you!

Book available on publisher site:

https://bookstore.dorrancepublishing.com/worlds-the-kings-pawn/

• Like 2

Welcome back Mick. Hope you continue posting here from time to time. Sounds like a cool book :) Looking forward to your continued postings.

20 hours ago, pantheory said:

Welcome back Mick. Hope you continue posting here from time to time. Sounds like a cool book :) Looking forward to your continued postings.

Thank you!  I used to know someone named "Panther," I think on this site.  For a second I thought you might be her.  Thanks for the welcome back!

• Like 1