Goodbye Jesus

Mike Hill

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Sorry to hear about your departed friend. While I can't pretend to understand why he did what he did, still the suffering that he had to have gone through...disease, particularly AIDS is not a pretty way to go.

At the same time, this is the exact thing that scares the piss out of me. That even cancer doesn't scare me to that extent. Getting it because another couldn't deal with it, yeah, a major risk. I could see where that would warp someone so much. An admission as personal as that is incredibly difficult. It is different to see a friend of someone in that place.

Glad to have heard his and your story.

I also see Mike's face very clearly, and in many ways he very much was a victim. His sexual behavior wasn't the result of a normal healthy upbringing. He was sexually abused my a member of his family for many years from a very young age. A family member who was, by the way, quite religious. His behavior was pretty much programmed into him. Imagine being molested by someone in your family and actually liking it, but hating yourself. It's pretty hard for me to imagine. It's damned near impossible.

This brings up a good point about how society is very quick to judge and label. Very often those who resort to deviant behavior were in fact victims themselves. Society has a responsibility to protect itself from social deviants who are dangerous but perhaps a little more understanding would go a long way toward a more compassionate and in some cases a rehabilitative response. So much of our current responses to these types of societal problems are politically driven by populist emotions. Perhaps my heart bleeds to readily, but I've always been a "there, but for the grace of dog go I" kind of guy.

Some people who grew up in very abusive households, feeling unloved, simply cannot avoid that sort of thing, as it feels that part of their psyche. It becomes a strong addiction that literally they cannot overcome. If that person receives The Holy Spirit, they really are in trouble. For if they continue in that behaviour, then The Holy Spirit feels blasphemed and departs, they're in deep dog shit....eternal sin.

I'd really like to ask you a few honest questions. What are your intentions and why do you feel the need to dump your bullshit on this heartbreaking thread? Do you now feel a sense of moral superiority now that you left your hateful dump here? :Wendywhatever:

Some people who grew up in very abusive households, feeling unloved, simply cannot avoid that sort of thing, as it feels that part of their psyche. It becomes a strong addiction that literally they cannot overcome. If that person receives The Holy Spirit, they really are in trouble. For if they continue in that behaviour, then The Holy Spirit feels blasphemed and departs, they're in deep dog shit....eternal sin.

Seriously, go fuck yourself. :loser:

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

I'm surprised you could find time away from your glory hole to post this.

Not to mention it really doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

Jasonwhatever, I'm sorry you are so starved for attention. I have a suggestion. Ever see Fight Club? I think you ought to join a bunch of support groups. Maybe then you will get more attention.

Guest Emerson

Oookay. :scratch: So you're saying that it was inevitable that Shiva's friend got aids?! That's really messed up thinking. The holy spirit did not blaspheme Mike H. and its too bad that you are thinking this way. It seems that religion has clouded your thinking. Maybe it would be best if you stepped away from the keyboard and the internet, and just thought about things on your own and come back when you're willing to consider other people, their feelings and opinions and not just your own.

Sometimes its a good thing to be open minded to what others believe and think, you just might learn something. I know you have problems Jason, but so does everyone on the planet. Let's not make this another "jason thread" okay?! Its not always about you, and let's face it we've had many many threads that are all about you.

This is about Shiva and his friend Mike Hill. Let's be respectful towards them.