Goodbye Jesus

Wazzup! It's Ya Boi Casual!

Casualfanboy16

Hey! I'm the new guy here. I probably should've done my introduction before I submitted my first post, but it doesn't matter maybe. I've recently joined here in an effort to expand my knowledge on the world and life and things I haven't previously thought of. I'm like a sponge, wanting to soak up all that sweet information juice. I dropped my ex-Christian testimony already in another place, so I'm not going into too much detail about that here, but I'm looking forward to meeting you all and learning new things and expanding my mind, and of course, deconstructing my previously held beliefs and rebuild myself to be better.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

Hey! I'm the new guy here. I probably should've done my introduction before I submitted my first post, but it doesn't matter maybe. I've recently joined here in an effort to expand my knowledge on the world and life and things I haven't previously thought of. I'm like a sponge, wanting to soak up all that sweet information juice. I dropped my ex-Christian testimony already in another place, so I'm not going into too much detail about that here, but I'm looking forward to meeting you all and learning new things and expanding my mind, and of course, deconstructing my previously held beliefs and rebuild myself to be better.

Welcome to ExC!! I think we can help you with all of that. Going to go check out your other post. ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

DB

ย 

ย 

7 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

Welcome to ExC!! I think we can help you with all of that. Going to go check out your other post. ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

DB

ย 

ย 

Hii! So excited to meet you and everyone else here! Y'all seem pretty cool!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

Hii! So excited to meet you and everyone else here! Y'all seem pretty cool!

ย 

We definitely are cool!!ย ย ๐Ÿ˜

I replied to your testimony.

• Super Moderator

ย 

4 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

ย 

Oh my God I love Babymetal! I actually have a huge playlist of Japanese music I collected if you're interested. I reached 1k songs at the beginning of this year and still expanding! Definitely will add this to my playlist!!

ย 

ย 

I have so many songs you might like. I recommend Pepoyo if you like vocaloid. I've been addicted to their songs "ใ€Œ+0ใ€" and "Dear" lately.

• Super Moderator

I love me some Babymetal, too.ย  I've also been loving on Stereopony and Brand-new Idol Society (BIS).