Goodbye Jesus

Keys To Understanding...

Guest ReformedSaint

Guest ReformedSaint

If you really seek truth and answers to contradictions in the Bible and hypocricy in the churches, then you need to pay attention to what Jesus Christ says:

Joh 6:63 KJVR It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: [b]the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life[/b].

Mat 13:10-11 KJVR And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? (11) He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven[/color], but to them it is not given.

Mat 13:15 KJVR For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Ever hear this discussed from the pulpit of your favorite IRS exempt money launderers?

I can get into long posts about the truth behind what Jesus is saying here but I'd rather refer you to comprehensive and very uplifiting writings from some folk I am studying with. Look, I can relate with just about every single one you and your posts - the confusion and contradiction of christianity and the purveyors of this garbage make me sick. I gave up...

But when you give up IS THE TIME that God will get in.

Joh 9:39 KJVR And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

What was the significance of Jesus blinding Paul on the road to Damascus? Paul knew more about scripture than proabbly anyone of his day and surely more than Billy Graham or anyone today. Paul was on his way to do Gods work...yet he had to be blinded in order to see. Make sense?

When I gave up being frustrated, confused, bitter, angry, fearful and incomplete according to what was being fed at me from the church, my "christian" brothers and sisters and my wife who left me and took my children in the middle of the night because I wasn't a good enough christian (at the urging of her christian friends) I said F*** IT - I'm done with this bull crap. I don't know anything. don't believe anything I've learned and just giving up on this christianity thing... I was spiritually blinded of what I saw and thought.

Look, Babylon (the church system) is necessary - I like the analogy of the bottom rung. Jesus tells us we must lose our first love and pleads with us to come out of Babylon. The Law is necessary as our schoolmaster - it brings us to Christ, but once we have faith the LAW no longer applies to us and we must move from the milk of the word (physical understanding) to "strong meat" (spiritual understanding).

www.bibletruths.com and www.iswasandwillbe.com

Audio, vidoe and tons of articles that begin and end with scripture (not supposition and opinion). This stuff really exposes the church and the deception that darkens the heart of pastor, preacher and pew alike. I urge you to just check out a few samples and see if your spirit quickens as truth....

ReformedSaint

You think we haven’t heard it all before? You think you come here with some new super-duper revelation that we haven’t discussed from all angles? You think you and Ray L. Smith’s brand of Jesus is the only true one, and without any supposition or opinions? Think again, and spare as your Jesus diatribe.

Your and Ray L. Smith’s first supposition is that a person called Jesus Christ even lived. There is unfortunately no way for you or Smith to alter history or the total lack of any evidence for Jesus given the time he supposedly walked the streets in the CITY of Nazareth. Theological claptrap doesn’t alter the evidence.

Many of us did not reject Christianity because of the Church system, or because we needed to try on a new version of the more than 30,000 brands of Jesus available. We reject Jesus because the story is implausible no matter which angle you poke it from.

The Litany Against Fear

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

-Dune

After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ~J.K. Rowling, "The Man with Two Faces," Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, 1997, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore

Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain. ~J.K. Rowling, "Dobby's Reward," Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by the character Arthur Weasley

If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. ~J.K. Rowling, "Padfoot Returns," Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 2000, spoken by the character Sirius Black

You place too much importance... on the so-called purity of blood! You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be! ~J.K. Rowling, "The Parting of the Ways," Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 2000, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more. ~J.K. Rowling, "The Cave," Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, 2005, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore

Well how about that! Since all these quotes from various sources are wise and well intended......it's obvious that the Bene Gesserit, Albus Dumbledore, Arthur Weasley, and Sirius Black are all REAL!!!

And because their words are wise...these pleople should be followed.

Okay! Get to it! Hup! Hup! We've got to get shrines and churches dedicated to ALL these people!!

Guest ReformedSaint

ThunderBolt - I cannot even begin to have a reasoned or rational discussion with you about this stuff because according to you Jesus is a myth. Obviously in your little mind you are god. I'll move on...

Raven - cute quotes but they all come from the imagination of a single lady several years ago in England. They won't stand the test of time and get people to understand that Harry Potter is real and there really is a school for sorcerers.

So far, the replies to my post are silly and juvinile. Can anyone add some substance?

Raven - cute quotes but they all come from the imagination of a single lady several years ago in England. They won't stand the test of time and get people to understand that Harry Potter is real and there really is a school for sorcerers
So you will only listen to something that is the combination of many different people's imaginations, later edited to fit together into a somewhat cohesive book?
So far, the replies to my post are silly and juvinile. Can anyone add some substance?
Why should we, you didn't give us any substance to start with. Why should we believe something just because it says we should?

ThunderBolt - I cannot even begin to have a reasoned or rational discussion with you about this stuff because according to you Jesus is a myth. Obviously in your little mind you are god. I'll move on...

I understand, because the only "reason" or "rationality" you have is faith. Ignoring history (or the lack thereof) is in your mind unreasonable and irrational. Oh the irony ...

:lmao:

What a petty assumption. You accuse Thunderbolt of believing he is God. That is a tired and overused defense mechanism used by Christians. You are the one who needs understanding. Maybe you should sit down and listen to us before making rash JUDGEMENTS (Shall I use a particular Bible verse against you?).

Or are you afraid to listen to the "dark" side?

Are you willing to learn? Because if you aren't willing to listen to people who don't share your rigid views, you aren't going to learn much.

I don't claim to have read the whole Bible, but I am sure of this: No matter how many times I may read through it cover to cover, and no matter how much I may come to understand the message in the Bible, it doesn't make it fact any more than understanding any Star Trek plot makes it true.

Yes, indeed, the Bible is just another storybook to me. And go ahead and accuse me of believing I am god. You are entitled to your views, no matter how unfounded they are. It won't affect me one bit.

Just don't expect me to agree.

Raven - cute quotes but they all come from the imagination of a single lady several years ago in England. They won't stand the test of time and get people to understand that Harry Potter is real and there really is a school for sorcerers.

Okay......so the tale has to be OLD for you to believe it?

Fine.

Why then do you not worship Anu, Shamash, and Ishtar..........gods and goddesses appearing in one of the oldest stories known? The Epic of Gilgamesh? That story is 2100 BC to 2000 BC old. So to say it predates the Bible would be stating the obvious.

How about it heretic? This story is older than Jesus! Hail Anu, Shamash, and Ishtar!!!!

Guest ReformedSaint

Gosh - getting attacked fom three sides here...where to begin? This will be fun - y'all will be good practice for when I must confront more intellegent, honest and rational human beings. I'll answer a fool as a fool here...until I get to the point where i am throwing pearls to swine...

BTW - don't think you boys and girls have any little thought or opinion that hasn't crossed my mind or can tell me something that I haven't baked a "christian" with when I thought I knew everything. Difference between you and me is that I sought after truth for truth sake and not seek answers to why I am/was so ignorant and miserable.

Let's begin with 'scientific' - archeological and historical evidence - about the Biblical manuscripts...

Author & Work Comp | DATE of Work | Earliest Manuscript Copy | Number of Copies Discovered

Julius Caesar, The Gallic Wars | 50 BC | 900 AD | 10 spanning 950 years

Tacitus, The Annals | 100 AD | 850 AD | 20 spanning 750 years

Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews | 95 AD | 1050 AD | less than 30 spanning over 1000 years

Josephus, The Jewish War | 80 AD | 950 AD | Less than 30 spanning 870 years

Pliny the Younger, History | 110 AD | 850 AD | 7 spanning over 600 years

Seutonius, The Lives of the Caesars | 120 AD | 850 AD | 8 spanning over 750 years

Herodotus, History | 485-425 BC | 900 AD | 8 spanning 450 years

Thucydides, History | 460-400 BC | 900 AD | 20 spanning 400-500 years

Plato, Tetralogies | 427-347 BC | 900 AD | 7 spanning 1400 years

Aristotle, Ode to Poetics | 384-322 BC | 1100 AD | 49 spanning 1300+ years

Homer, The Illiad | 800 BC | 100 AD | 643 spanning 900 years

New Testament | 50-95 AD | 130 AD | over 5,000 (in Greek) spanning 40 - 80 years

I know many of you are disappointed that Harry Potter and Star Trek didn't make this list. Perhaps in another 1000 years your descendents will be worshipping #2 and Albus DumbleDore and we can refer to them at that time.

If we are to believe Jesus is who he said he was in these 5000+ copies of original new testament manuscripts, we need to rely on something more than your limited knowledge of anythuing that matters and your dark hearted opinions. The majority of information about Christ can be found in the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Have you read these?

Historians often employ 3 standard tests to determine the relaibility of ancient documents:

1. Bibliographical/manuscript test: how many manuscript copies do we have today and how

far removed are they from the original documents?

2. External test: how do the documents square or align themselves with facts, dates, persons

from other contemporary documents or archeology?

3. Internal test: what do the documents claim for themselves? Are they internally coherent?

Are there any contradictions? What is the character of the authors?

Using these test, we find that the gospel accounts are considered reliable as historical, factual documents and one can believe that what they say is accurate.

1. Bibliographical test. Perhaps the most tangible method for evaluating the manuscript

evidence is a comparison of the New Testament to other historical documents from the same

time period. One example is The Annals written by Tacitus in AD 100; the earliest manuscript is dated AD 1100, and a total of 20 copies have been found. One thousand years separate the original document and the oldest manuscripts of this important Roman work, yet it is commonly accepted as reliable by historians. On the other hand, over 5,000 Greek manuscripts of entire books and fragments of the New Testament have been found. One complete copy of the New Testament ( Codex Sinaiticus Sinaiticus) is only 300 years removed from the originals, and a fragment of John ( Rylands Papyrus: P P52 52) found in Egypt has been dated to only 40 years removed from the original. When compared to any other ancient document, the manuscript evidence for the New Testament presents an overwhelming case for reliability.

2. External test. Three external areas of evidence may be briefly mentioned. First, the dates,

geography, and description of first century Palestine in the gospels square well with what is

known from other ancient documents. Second, archeology continues to confirm the gospel

accounts as well, such as the excavation of the synagogue in Capernaum, Jacob’s well at Sychar,

the pool of Bethsaida with its five porticos in Jerusalem, and the pool of Siloam, also in

Jerusalem. Third, numerous extra-Biblical sources such as Tacitus, Seutonius, the Jewish

Talmud, and Josephus, witness to the person of Christ and basic characteristics of his life. In

short, the external evidence corroborates the historicity of the gospels and provides another

compelling basis for their reliability.

3. Internal test. Finally, the internal evidence for the trustworthiness of the gospel accounts

is abundant. While numerous similarities between the gospels suggest related source material,

they also debunk the theory that four different individuals fabricated their works separately. At

the same time, the differences and apparent contradictions between the gospels discredit the

theory of collective fabrication, as well as enhance their authenticity. While the apparent

contradictions have puzzled many, a greater understanding of first century writing standards

provides adequate explanations in most cases. The result is that the most reasonable explanation

is that the gospels represent four different historical accounts of the life of Christ. The

introduction to the book of Luke summarizes the gospel-writers’ intentions well:

Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among

us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses

and servants of the word, it seemed fitting for me as well, having investigated everything

carefully from the beginning, to write it out for you in consecutive order, most excellent

Theophilus; so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught.

(Luke 1:1-4, NAS)

Robust evidence exists from church tradition and literary style that the authors of the gospels

were the apostles Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. With this in mind, the authors’ lack of fame

and wealth, and their subsequent persecution and martyrdom are strong indications that these

men were not lying, deceiving, or fabricating false testimony. Additionally, the presence of living

eyewitnesses to the gospel events when they were circulated would provide the opportunity for

discrediting the gospels if they were untrue. Ultimately, when taken together, the

bibliographical, external, and internal evidence for the gospels, are more than sufficient to

establish their credibility as historically factual.

You with me so far? I don't want to cripple your strawmen you with the weight of truth I can present to you oh so enlightened men and women so I'll leave this post as is to see juast how smart you little gods really are...

Blah blah.....

EPIC OF GILGAMESH!!!!!

ReformedSaint, can you give some contemporary writings from the time of Jesus to prove his teachings and that he existed? Philo was alive and well, living in Jerusalem at occasion, and wrote religious and philosophical material. Can you tell me where he wrote about Jesus?

Will Harry Potter become true and a real person, if some person 20 years from now, write about Harry Potter fans and clubs that read and study the JK Rowlings books? So why does the references you gave give any support if you compare them to my example?

Again, you think you are the first Christian to suffer us with this “historical” rubbish that Jesus supposedly lived? Please do yourself a favor and search this site before you bore us with the same old apologetic nonsense. It’s very easy to dismantle the accuracy of the Jesus story with your own criteria, but since you can only resort to ad hom’s it seems pretty pointless.

I on the other hand have no purpose for imaginary friends and mythical saviors, but hey, if it floats your boat …

Guest ReformedSaint

ReformedSaint, can you give some contemporary writings from the time of Jesus to prove his teachings and that he existed? Philo was alive and well, living in Jerusalem at occasion, and wrote religious and philosophical material. Can you tell me where he wrote about Jesus?

Will Harry Potter become true and a real person, if some person 20 years from now, write about Harry Potter fans and clubs that read and study the JK Rowlings books? So why does the references you gave give any support if you compare them to my example?

As I understand from information available, there were pagan sources that referred to Jesus Christ - even Philo. Rather than get into a long post I'll refer you to the Catholic Encyclopedia references here at at http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08375a.htm. Now, I DO NOT subscribe to catholocism -but as a matter of fact they have by far the most documents and writings from antiquity locked down in the vatican. I'm sure there are some things there that will stand both you and I on our heads.

As far as your Harry Potter analogy - I will pay more attention to it when men and women are martyred for preaching and believing that he exists and he is the only way to sorcery or mystical flying cars. I doubt that would happen at least until the scientology folks can find money in it.

Thunderbolt - once again you just throw out baseless claims and refer me to search this site. I have and haven't found ANYTHING that can dismantle the Jesus story with my own criteria - I mean the criteria historians, archeologists and scientists use to validate sources. Perhaps you can refer me to what other people have posted here that I can reasd or perhaps you can share with me your knowledge on this subject rather than parrot someone else's misguided judgement and opinion.

As I understand from information available, there were pagan sources that referred to Jesus Christ - even Philo. Rather than get into a long post I'll refer you to the Catholic Encyclopedia references here at at http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08375a.htm. Now, I DO NOT subscribe to catholocism -but as a matter of fact they have by far the most documents and writings from antiquity locked down in the vatican. I'm sure there are some things there that will stand both you and I on our heads.

Thanks for the link. And what they have to say about Philo is:

A. Philo

Philo, who dies after A.D. 40, is mainly important for the light he throws on certain modes of thought and phraseology found again in some of the Apostles. Eusebius (Hist. Eccl., II, iv) indeed preserves a legend that Philo had met St. Peter in Rome during his mission to the Emperor Caius; moreover, that in his work on the contemplative life he describes the life of the Christian Church in Alexandria founded by St. Mark, rather than that of the Essenes and Therapeutae. But it is hardly probable that Philo had heard enough of Christ and His followers to give an historical foundation to the foregoing legends.

You have to realize that Philo was a contemporary philosopher and religious student to Jesus, and even spent time in Jerusalem. He wrote a lot of stuff, but nothing about Jesus or the movement. I still find that very odd. Philo also wrote about Logos as the Word from God, you recognize that word? There's some belief that Gospel of John and other Christian groups were influenced by Philo's teachings. I haven't confirmed that, but if that's the case, why was it interesting to the Holy Spirit to include teachings of a man that lived concurrently with the holy representative of God?

Notice too that they claim Philo couldn not have heard enough about Christ and his follower, even though Philo lived there and at the same time, while some writer 30-100 years later have no problem to talk about Jesus as a fact. Don't you think normal skepticism usually would do the oposite? Wouldn't the media tell more about the current news than 100 years old news?

The only link is a legend by Eusebius that Philo met Peter.

As far as your Harry Potter analogy - I will pay more attention to it when men and women are martyred for preaching and believing that he exists and he is the only way to sorcery or mystical flying cars. I doubt that would happen at least until the scientology folks can find money in it.

When and if it does, will you convert to Harry Potterism? :)

If martyrdom is the ticket for validity, I can tell I've read (a while back) about Atheists who got martyred for their opinions (or lack of faith).

:vent: Dang nab it!

I was all excited thinking a new Christian had arrived on our barren shores, and it turns out to be just another asshole. :twitch:

I don't have the time or the energy to rehash the same old nonsense, but let me make it easy for you: pick anyone of your three criteria and I will address it. Pick the one you think makes the best case for the historicity of the Jesus Myth, and we can go from there.

I will show you from there that I am quite capable of making my own arguments instead of cut-and-pasting apologetics from other websites.

Go ...

Gosh - getting attacked fom three sides here...where to begin? This will be fun - y'all will be good practice for when I must confront more intellegent, honest and rational human beings. I'll answer a fool as a fool here...until I get to the point where i am throwing pearls to swine...

Blech!

Your arrogance is showing.

Still hasn't responded to my post either. Post #8.

According to the christian brand of "logic".........my point in that post is entirely valid.

:vent: Dang nab it!

I was all excited thinking a new Christian had arrived on our barren shores, and it turns out to be just another asshole. :twitch:

Yeah, really - just another zombie parroting the same, tired old crap that lacks any and all historical evidence. Another Jeezus™ fetishist who just can't it through his thick skull that just because he respects his man-made god it doesn't mean the rest of us will.

Been there, believed that, moved on.

Still hasn't responded to my post either. Post #8.

According to the christian brand of "logic".........my point in that post is entirely valid.

:nono: Ah, well, you sould have gotten down on your knees and licked the Christ Blood off his/her boots so that you would appear worthy of an answer. S/he is probably rooting in his/her mind mud trying find his/her pearls to wipe them off. Can't get to heaven with atheist boogers on your pearls, you know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't we have an asshole troll a long while back with this same ReformedSaint lable?

If you really seek truth and answers to contradictions in the Bible and hypocrisy in the churches, then you need to pay attention to what Jesus Christ says:….
Why should we? You people haven’t refuted what we’ve posted here, with regard to Xtian dogmatic incongruities and absurdities:

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=4548

According to Deuteronomy 18:22, we don’t have to believe false prophets like Jesus.

In John 14:12, "Jesus" predicts that believers will do the miraculous "works" that he does, and more: ~ KJV "Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and GREATER works than these shall he do; because I go unto my father."Here is a list of some of the aforementioned “works” of "Jesus", compiled from the "gospel" fables:

"Jesus" has complete command over Nature and totally stops severe weather in its tracks:

24 And behold there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep. 26 ...Then he arose and rebuked the winds and the sea and there was a great calm.

"Jesus" restores a deformed limb to normal:

6...and there was a man whose right hand was withered. 10 And looking round about upon them all, he said unto the man, "Stretch forth they hand." And he did so: and his hand was restored whole as the other.

"Jesus" restores life to the decomposing body of a man who was dead for four days:

17 Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already 43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth." 44 And he that was dead came forth....

"Jesus" does food multiplication, feeding 5,000 after having started out with only 5 loaves of bread and two fish:

38 He said unto them, "How many loaves have ye?" And when they knew, they say "Five, and two fishes". 42 And they did all eat, and were filled. 44 And they that did eat of the loaves were about five thousand men.

"Jesus" heals 10 people at once who had leprosy:

12 And as he entered into a certain village, there he met ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off. 14 ...and it came to pass that as they went, they were cleansed.

"Jesus" turns water into wine:

7 Jesus saith unto them, "Fill the waterpots with water." And they filled them up to the brim. 10 ....but thou hast kept the good wine till now.

"Jesus" reattaches a severed body part without surgery:

50 And one of them smote the servant of the high priest, and cut off his right ear. 51 And Jesus answered and said, "Suffer ye thus far." And he touched his ear and healed him.

I have never seen believers do these works, as per “Jesus” prophecy in John 14:12, such as raising the 4-day dead, commanding hurricanes to cease, etc. Until believers start doing these things prophecied by "Jesus", we'll just take "Jesus" as another false prophet as per Deuteronomy 18:22. Provide ONE documented instance of any believer ever doing any of the above “works” of “Jesus” in the past 1,967 years.

Xtianity is a defective literalization of Pagan Esotericism, and includes texts borrowed from ancient Hebrew myth, and also adopting previously extant Eastern Thought. You need to start investigating Philosophy, Esotericism and Spirituality, as opposed to religionism and "preaching" on absurd biblical literalizations that have no basis in history, archaeology or demonstration of Power by believers.

If your dogmatic literalizations regarding "Jesus" the god-man were true, you and all of the other believers would be doing the things in John 14:12, would you not?

….. When I gave up being frustrated, confused, bitter, angry, fearful and incomplete according to what was being fed at me from the church, my "christian" brothers and sisters and my wife who left me and took my children in the middle of the night because I wasn't a good enough christian (at the urging of her christian friends) I said F*** IT - I'm done with this bull crap. I don't know anything. don't believe anything I've learned and just giving up on this christianity thing... I was spiritually blinded of what I saw and thought.

Look, Babylon (the church system) is necessary - I like the analogy of the bottom rung. Jesus tells us we must lose our first love and pleads with us to come out of Babylon. The Law is necessary as our schoolmaster - it brings us to Christ, but once we have faith the LAW no longer applies to us and we must move from the milk of the word (physical understanding) to "strong meat" (spiritual understanding).

www.bibletruths.com and www.iswasandwillbe.com

Audio, vidoe and tons of articles that begin and end with scripture (not supposition and opinion). This stuff really exposes the church and the deception that darkens the heart of pastor, preacher and pew alike…..

As I did, you found out the hard way about Xtian hypocrisy and back-stabbing of the “loving” “brethren”. Just give exclusionist Xtian dogma up completely. It isn’t worth anything.

With the almost innumerable Xtian sects out there, that should be a red flag to start out with. Which one has the “correct” dogma? The sectarian religionist’s “faith” is in dogma and control-mongering and nothing else.

For material that “exposes the church and the deception” very well, go to:

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/ (by Kenneth Humphreys)

and….

http://www.evilbible.com/

Forget about "witnessing" in here on "the only way to be saved" or the “only true” religion. In order for you to do that, you would first have to establish that the errant, self-contradictory, incongruous and barbaric biblical OT myth and NT pseudepigraphical constructs could somehow be the "divinely inspired" "word" of “perfect” biblegod (for whom “nothing shall be impossible”), allegedly “revealed” to the “saints”. Of course, if it's not the word of a deity, then it's obviously bullshit invented by men.

It’s up to YOU to provide the “substance” with regard to your claims. After you finish reading Humphreys’ massive web site, you would have to be able to refute the mountain of evidence that is presented there OR admit that your position is totally unsupportable.

K

Didn't we have an asshole troll a long while back with this same ReformedSaint lable?
I think the other guy's name was 'reformedatheist' or 'reformed thinker' or some such mess. :shrug:

I actually got a chuckle out of the opening post though. This dude actually thinks that he brought something new to the table. :HaHa:

Btw, Raven, The Epic of Gilgamesh was pretty neat. I read that a long time ago. If I remember correctly, it also had the basic theme about a mighty hero coming to save the day in there somewhere. I don't recall too much, just that it was an interesting read.

According to Deuteronomy 18:22, we don’t have to believe false prophets like Jesus.
Ain't that some freaky shit? Their very own God idol bible shows that their very own man-God hero saviour is a false prophet. :lmao:

Claiming truth while believing in an outright lie... hmmm....

Scum of the Earth, anyone? :Hmm:

RS-From your profile:

...the one and only true God who LOVES you and would never, ever punish you through eternal torment in a place called hell.....

So if god will not punish us for our unbelief, why exactly are you here?