Goodbye Jesus

Greetings Living Sacrfice

Caretaker

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showuser=1583

i just wanna show the love of jesus yall and show how he died for yuou and how much he loves you for real

First of all, welcome to the site. However, you aren't the first one who wanted to show us the love of Jesus. Quite frankly, we have already heard the message you wish to bring to us and are unimpressed. In fact, if you think about it, many of us here were Christians before, hence the name Ex-Christian. So we definitely heard the message before. Now we don't buy into it. What makes you think that you showing us a message we have heard before will change our minds?

If you want to sit and learn a thing or two about why we no longer buy into your message, feel free.

Was this from a PM?

Merlin

It's in the user profile, of a new member, who according to his name, believe in pagan human sacrifices, preferable alive when they are slaughtered to appease the gods. He must be from some vampire/zombie cult. Yet another one. Why this fascination with blood, murder, sacrifice, eating someones flesh etc, so strong with some religious people?

According to the legends, Thor (aka Thunor, Donar, Perun, Perkunas, Taranis, etc, etc) did more for me than Jeezus™. The Thunder God defends the people and fights off evil beings, whilst Jeezus™ lives out a sadomasochistic snuff fantasy, rises after being killed and proving his "sacrifice" is meaningless (since if he came back to life, where's the sacrifice?), and sits on his holy ass doing nothing about the devil or his demons and punishing all unbelievers with eternal torture.

Thor does more for me than Jeezus™, according to this, so it's clear where my devotion should lie. So there :P

According to the legends, Thor (aka Thunor, Donar, Perun, Perkunas, Taranis, etc, etc) did more for me than Jeezus. The Thunder God defends the people and fights off evil beings, whilst Jeezus lives out a sadomasochistic snuff fantasy, rises after being killed and proving his "sacrifice" is meaningless (since if he came back to life, where's the sacrifice?), and sits on his holy ass doing nothing about the devil or his demons and punishing all unbelievers with eternal torture.

Thor does more for me than Jeezus, according to this, so it's clear where my devotion should lie. So there :P

Awesome, that is very true.....lessee, oh heres one.

Susano-o (the god of the ocean and storms in Shinto) pulled a practical joke, he was sent to earth as punishment and while there saved the country of Japan from a hideous seven-headed seven-tailed dragon......whilst jebus sat on his ass in heaven being worshipped.....

hmmmm makes me wonder which one would get the most done fighting a war, the patron god of samurais and ninjas or the patron of church-goers... :scratch:

personally I'd be more likely to go give susano-o a gift of rice than give God a tenth of my hard-earned cash.

Oh and did I mention that while doing this susano-o managed to get a really hot wife too....didn't see that happening for jebus, what a rip-off for him. :wicked:

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showuser=1583

i just wanna show the love of jesus yall and show how he died for yuou and how much he loves you for real

First of all, welcome to the site. However, you aren't the first one who wanted to show us the love of Jesus. Quite frankly, we have already heard the message you wish to bring to us and are unimpressed. In fact, if you think about it, many of us here were Christians before, hence the name Ex-Christian. So we definitely heard the message before. Now we don't buy into it. What makes you think that you showing us a message we have heard before will change our minds?

If you want to sit and learn a thing or two about why we no longer buy into your message, feel free.

maybe you werent babtized rite the first time? the bible says you gotta really believe and repent for the babtizim to work rite cuz thats when you sin are forgivn and you get the Holy Spirit what makes you saved. if you don't do it rite you just gettin dunked. lol!

maybe yall should try again ill tell you about jesus and you can repent for reals this time? ill talk with u long as it takes to get u rite with God. a-men

According to the legends, Thor (aka Thunor, Donar, Perun, Perkunas, Taranis, etc, etc) did more for me than Jeezus. The Thunder God defends the people and fights off evil beings, whilst Jeezus lives out a sadomasochistic snuff fantasy, rises after being killed and proving his "sacrifice" is meaningless (since if he came back to life, where's the sacrifice?), and sits on his holy ass doing nothing about the devil or his demons and punishing all unbelievers with eternal torture.

Thor does more for me than Jeezus, according to this, so it's clear where my devotion should lie. So there :P

LOLZ, but those gize aint real.

:blink:

Toss this one back, Khan.

Merlin

Neither is your God.

Neither is your God.

um, rite thats why we have the bible and eywitness acounts and history documents and the whole world that prove God

you cant never be saved if you dont even beleive in God you no that rite?????!!!!

Merlin

LOLZ! i aint no fish im a fisher of men

maybe you werent babtized rite the first time? the bible says you gotta really believe and repent for the babtizim to work rite cuz thats when you sin are forgivn and you get the Holy Spirit what makes you saved. if you don't do it rite you just gettin dunked. lol!

maybe yall should try again ill tell you about jesus and you can repent for reals this time? ill talk with u long as it takes to get u rite with God. a-men

Dude

It's all superstition.

We ALREADY HEARD about Jesus.

And if you pull out the "You were never true Christians" card, I am going to call bullshit. You don't know us. You don't know our experiences.

And don't tell us what the Bible says, or I will start quoting Star Trek to you.

um, rite thats why we have the bible and eywitness acounts and history documents and the whole world that prove God

you cant never be saved if you dont even beleive in God you no that rite?????!!!!

So? What gives the Bible any more truth than Star Trek?

Merlin

LOLZ! i aint no fish im a fisher of men

Prove it. Navigate a keyboard without getting bewildered.

Merlid

I wuz bapbtized rite the 1st time. I wuz bapbtized in the blud of the lamb - in real lambz blud. Head to toe covered in lambz blud. We gotzd it from the bucher shop. Can't get more saved than taht! Holy Spirit? Yes got it too. Spokes in 75 different laguages of heaven. Repent? Did that when I left that blood cult. :twitch:

All you have is the bible, you don't have eyewitness accounts or history documents. The whole world does not prove God.

Dude

It's all superstition.

We ALREADY HEARD about Jesus.

And if you pull out the "You were never true Christians" card, I am going to call bullshit. You don't know us. You don't know our experiences.

And don't tell us what the Bible says, or I will start quoting Star Trek to you.

no dood - some of it is real. thor and superman and evil caneevil and nostradommus is superstition

god is real for real and not no superstion you can tell cause we are here.

thor dint make nobody and nobody belives in him hes a comic book guy

the bible is the world of god not star trek so whitch one you gonna beleive, smart guy???!

no dood - some of it is real. thor and superman and evil caneevil and nostradommus is superstition

the bible is the world of god not star trek so whitch one you gonna beleive, smart guy???!

People who buy into superstitions believe those superstitions are real and not superstitions. What makes you think your God is any different?

At least I know Star Trek is fantasy.

Gene Roddenberry is God. He has transcended now and speak to us through the voyages of the starship Enterprise. The Bible is the word of Ezra, some dude who lived in Babylon and wore girls clothes when he was alone.

You stupid twat, Evel is/was a real person and so was nostradamus.

Whoa... hehehe.... Prepare to get hammered.

All you have is the bible, you don't have eyewitness accounts or history documents. The whole world does not prove God.

true some of the world prooves satan like aborton and homos and robots and some kinds of music

i have the bible and the holy spirt AND all the fellwship of the beleivers

plus history prooves it too cause why else would the chuch be so durn big?//!

You stupid twat, Evel is/was a real person and so was nostradamus.

whats a twat?

true some of the world prooves satan like aborton and homos and robots and some kinds of music

Uh, no. Satan doesn't exist either. The Bible is fiction, the holy spirit is fantasy, and your fellowship of believers are retards.

So DURN big? Listen moron, history proves nothing about God. At best it shows there was possibly someone named Jesus. At worst, Jesus never existed. Either way you're an idiot.

I agree. Christian music proves the devil is alive and pissing all over real music.

You do NOT have the Holy Sprit. Bob does, and he was just here.

Islam is much, much bigger than the Church. This proves Christianity is false.

Uh, no. Satan doesn't exist either. The Bible is fiction, the holy spirit is fantasy, and your fellowship of believers are retards.

So DURN big? Listen moron, history proves nothing about God. At best it shows there was possibly someone named Jesus. At worst, Jesus never existed. Either way you're an idiot.

why are u soo mean to me?

you would prolly spitted on jesus then huh and pounded nales into him

just cause you dont want it to be true dont makes it not true ya know

he still lovs u and me to

Hmm.... How does abortion, homos, and robots, and some kinds of music imply the existence of Satan?

Can you provide rigorous proof of that?

Ever heard of the Dark Ages, when Good Christians™ like you killed people who didn't adhere to Christianity?

You can forget about your Argument by Numbers. That's just another Logical Fallacy you seem to use.

I agree. Christian music proves the devil is alive and pissing all over real music.

You do NOT have the Holy Sprit. Bob does, and he was just here.

Islam is much, much bigger than the Church. This proves Christianity is false.

huh?

your silly a=int no way mulsim is better than jesus dood your crazy

i no i have the sprit so it dont matter none what u say

why are u soo mean to me?

You really want to know? It has nothing to do with what you believe. It has everything to do with what you do with what you believe.