Goodbye Jesus

What do you know about "SOUND OF FREEDOM"?

Weezer

This is not about religion directly, but is a movie produced by Mormons about child trafficing.  And when Mormons are involved, I am always skeptical.  It seems like they are doing some good in the world regarding trafficing, but there also appear to be signs that it is another money making and possibly part of a power grabbing scheme.  Evidently Qanon has latched onto it.  Moderators can move this to the Opinion Club if not deemed appropriate for here.

I didn't even know it existed until a couple of my wife's sisters were raving about it.  It appeared in some theatres in July and is not available for streaming yet.  My wife and I did some research about it last night.  It is based on a true story, but has been sensationalized, and is NOT a documentary.  It was launched by ANGEL STUDIOS (which is Mormon) and has a record of some illegal practices.  I just do not trust people who do proxy baptiams of dead people. What do you know about the situation surrounding this movie, and other schemes of the Mormons.  I also understand they are on a land grab, and are one of the largest private land holders in the USA.