Goodbye Jesus

Recent posts update?

Weezer

The "Recent Posts"  feature on the FORUMS page hsn't been updated for 2 days.  Sometimes it is almost immediate.  Why the difference?

11 minutes ago, Weezer said:

The "Recent Posts"  feature on the FORUMS page hsn't been updated for 2 days.  Sometimes it is almost immediate.  Why the difference?

Yeah, I noticed this too. I'm also curious. What's the deal?

Sorry for not responding to this sooner.  I should day that, personally, I don't use the Recent Posts feature: I always got straight to the My Stream page to see the latest goings-on, so I hadn't noticed it wasn't up-to-date.

That said, the Recent Posts list looks to be current at present.  This is not something Ex-C staff have any involvement in or control over, as far as I can tell.  It is one of the features of the Invision platform that hosts the Ex-C forums, and Invision may have had some kind of outage or performance issue.  

• Thanks 2

• Super Moderator

It should also be noted that not all of the forums are displayed in the Recent Posts feature.  The sex forum isn't, for obvious reasons; but many other forums are not as well.  So, there could be recent posts that do not appear in Recent Posts. 

• Thanks 2

Rants and Raves also does not appear in Recent Posts.  There were some very ugly rantings and ravings that would not put our best foot forward for the landing page.  Our goal is to assist with deconversion and provide a haven for those questioning their faith.  Drunken ranting off-topic or aimed at other members does not a good first impression make.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Krowb said:

There were some very ugly rantings and ravings that would not put our best foot forward for the landing page.

Oh boy. I wonder whose rants those would be. 🙂 lol

1 hour ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

Oh boy. I wonder whose rants those would be. 🙂 lol

Surely not from Pennsylvania!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Surely not from Pennsylvania!

Lmaooooo. Definitely not. I don't know anyone from Pennsylvania who would ever  do something like that.