Goodbye Jesus

Dr. James Dobson

xrayman7040

I just saw a quick interview with Dr. James Dobson on Fox New's Hannity and Colmes and along with his wife they promoted the national day of prayer, but not without stating how much gay marraige would bring down our country. Why does this guy among all other Christians just enrage me so. When I see his smiling face I just want to slap the shit out of it right through the TV. His kind caring smile is so filled with hate and intollerance. I would have loved to have seen a hot steaming piece of human shit fall onto his shiny head. What a pomous asshole.

I meant POMPOUS ASSHOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it when I get excited and type too fast.

I just saw a quick interview with Dr. James Dobson on Fox New's Hannity and Colmes and along with his wife they promoted the national day of prayer, but not without stating how much gay marraige would bring down our country. Why does this guy among all other Christians just enrage me so. When I see his smiling face I just want to slap the shit out of it right through the TV. His kind caring smile is so filled with hate and intollerance. I would have loved to have seen a hot steaming piece of human shit fall onto his shiny head. What a pomous asshole.

I meant POMPOUS ASSHOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it when I get excited and type too fast.

The man is a freaking idiot! Why does he have such a problem with gays? Gay marriage will bring down the country? I think hetero marriages have done a lot more harm to the American culture than gay marriage ever could.

Here's a thought, lets ban ASSHOLES and BITCHES from getting married or even being in relationships with the rest of us. It's not gay's or hetero's it's ASSHOLES and BITCHES that tear at the very fabric of the institution of marriage!

Taph

Here's a thought, lets ban ASSHOLES and BITCHES from getting married or even being in relationships with the rest of us. It's not gay's or hetero's it's ASSHOLES and BITCHES that tear at the very fabric of the institution of marriage!

Taph

:lmao:

I would love to hear someone say that outload.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Dobson is a shitdick of the highest order, and he's got a loyal following of bored ignorant housewives, just like Oprah's, ready to march at his command. I know, my stepmom is one of them. Dobson probably has a stack of Honcho magazines in his toolshed, next to a jar of lube and a stainless steel suitcase filled with the most improbably shaped dildoes you could imagine.

Xrayman,

Up to 9/11, I was a die-hard fun of JD. I gave him a monthly amount of money. I heard his radio program everyday.

Then 9/11 happened and then the threat of war in Iraq. So it started his outcry for war and the army and support for the American troops. That was enough for me. After that, I started to see through his "family-friendly" ideas against abortion, gay rights, and the role of women at home and in church.

Yes, he is the greatest bigot that insults the airwaves. He talks all the time about the Founding Fathers. Not being an American, I used to believe him everytime he said that America was founded on christian principles. Bullshit. I now know that most of them were either deists or atheists.

Now, I detest the sound of his stupid voice as much as you do. And you're right. He is a bitter sour grape. Actually, I don't think I've ever seen him smile.

If there is a hell, I believe Dobson belongs there. Right next to George W.

Take care,

Lorena

:3::fdevil:

This is actually true, you know that don't you?

They lie everyday and tell everyone that homosexuals are ruining marriage, but in reality, it's the assholes and bitches.

It's them.

Good stuff :fdevil:

While I was searching for the truth, I had a very long e-mail relationship with a very kind, but heavily indoctranated Christian woman. I went on to say one of my main sticking points when it came to Biblical Christianity was the fact that we had a very dear member of the family who was gay. I went on to say how this wonderful man tried every cure known to man to rid himself of his gayness, yet finally came to the conclusion that this is who he was, and nothing could change him. She said oh no, there is hope to cure homosexuality, there really is............Then she sent me a link to James Dobson's web site specifically to the section where James explains how homosexuals can be cured of the lifestyle through Jesus. I about vomited on the spot. I agree with the post that implies James is probably a closet queen with a nice stack of Hauncho Mags.

...he's got a loyal following of bored ignorant housewives...

I think you mean "Bored Ignorant Theistic Christian Housewives" - B.I.T.C.H.

...he's got a loyal following of bored ignorant housewives...

I think you mean "Bored Ignorant Theistic Christian Housewives" - B.I.T.C.H.

:lmao:

I like it!

I just saw a quick interview with Dr. James Dobson on Fox New's Hannity and Colmes ...

Dobson is a theocratic-fascist sheep sheerer. He's a hell of a businessman, you have to give him that.

Dobson is a theocratic-fascist sheep sheerer. He's a hell of a businessman, you have to give him that.

Yes Jimmy D has discovered ultimate business formula. You become a mouthpiece for Gawd, without actually becoming a member of the clergy, then you call your church(well it's not really a church) Focus on the Family, thus allowing himself to rake in Gazillions from his loyal followers without the unethical "Scumbaggery" assciated with actual ministers(i.e. Benny Hinn, Robert Tilden), getting loaded from the pocketbooks of their sheep. Jimmy D. is a fucking money making Genius, laughing quite hardily all the way to the bank.

I would have loved to have seen a hot steaming piece of human shit fall onto his shiny head.

Amen brother. A Boston Steamer for ol' Dr. James