Goodbye Jesus

The end times again

Wertbag

• Super Moderator
53 minutes ago, freshstart said:

Right, so how is that he was able to walk in the Garden of Eden after Adam and Eve sinned? And how is it that many people in the old testament "saw god," yet scrupture says to see god would result in death.

I love the mental gymnastics to explain these contradictions on various Christian websites.

"jesus lives in my heart!"

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17:9

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I don't know.  The most entertaining thing he's been able to do lately is appear in a grilled cheese sandwich or find some soccer mom Karen a parking spot at Bath and Body Works.  I mean, the guy can't even feed starving children for a few years until they're old enough to fend for themselves, what's he going to do with millions of people for all eternity?  Puppet shows?

For the kiddies he can just stick them in front of the ol' divine telly and let them watch Pureflix films on repeat. Maybe give them some Scripture candy to much on.

Idk about the adults though.

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/29/2023 at 6:04 AM, walterpthefirst said:

There's always a deeper, more narcissistic agenda to his actions.  He always wants the glory for himself - only himself.  

AHA! And there you have it!! Is it possible that most xtians have the same agenda? Can it be the Orange Messiah is the embodiment of the xtian hierarchy? To me, it simply means that if you follow the money, power and glory will find you. And if you get to be part of it you too can milk the masses for it all. Narcissism + Greed. 

IF this wasn't so, Jesus himself would come tell you he wants your soul, rather than find some middleman or other to tell you, including the church (which actually wants your money and control over your life). 

On 9/28/2023 at 8:21 PM, Casualfanboy16 said:

It's almost like they're only concerned with getting into the Pearly Gates sooner at that point while the rest of us heathens get all that Revelations shit to deal with lmao.

Do you think they've planned for all the money and crap they've accumulated? If all their people plan to escape (and right soon!) the Tribulation, how do they get a say in the distribution of their wealth? 

Furthermore, thanks that that earthly dilemma, do some have an option to 'stay' to keep preaching or go with the rapture? Hmmmmm....

On 9/29/2023 at 12:01 AM, Wertbag said:

What scares me is that I have no idea if a full conspiracy nut like this is a small minority, or if the fundamentalist churches are churning out people with these beliefs on a regular basis.

My sister in Indiana made it her mission in life to churn out EIGHT little xtians personally, who went on to churn out even more. They reproduce what sis called 'her tribe'. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moxieflux66 said:

My sister in Indiana made it her mission in life to churn out EIGHT little xtians personally, who went on to churn out even more. They reproduce what sis called 'her tribe'. 

Welcome to Ex-christian!  That is one sure way to add to the flock.  

• Like 1