Goodbye Jesus

More Islamic Infection

Fweethawt

Several years back I started a thread titled, 'How Islam Infects'. It eventually stopped getting attention, was locked, and now I can't even find it using the search feature/tool thing. Must've been deleted.

Anyway, here's the latest on the cancer of Islam I've run across.

From New York. Today. 

Anybody around here left that still thinks I'm paranoid? 🤔

Tons of them have been coming in like crazy since the border has been left open. They aren't coming here for freedom, truth, justice, and the American way. You know that, right?

• Admin
44 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

Several years back I started a thread titled, 'How Islam Infects'. It eventually stopped getting attention, was locked, and now I can't even find it using the search feature/tool thing. Must've been deleted.

See the link below. Found it using the search thing. 😉

Thank you, sir. I'm not sure what I did wrong. I figured it would be a simple find. 

I must be losing my edge. 😆

• Haha 1

For all Abrahamic religions one can find a small percentage of aggressive agitators.

Sounds like some of them are trying to do what christians did for centuries.  

If you want to see a religion really on the move in the USA, and gaining power quickly and quietly, look at the Mormon church.  

In tribal conflicts like this, as previously in Northern Ireland and Yugoslavia, it’s very hard to tell how much of it is about religion, about doing God’s will, and how much of it is about control of land or other resources.  Clearly, religion is a major factor.  

Where the harm caused directly by religion  - especially fundamentalist theistic religion - is easier to see is in places like Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan, where there is only one tribe involved, but where human rights are trampled on by a religious government.  Sometimes, as in Pakistan and Afghanistan, the majority of the population seems to approve.  In Iran, we see a theocratic government hanging on in spite of increased resistance from the younger population in particular.  

In any case, the greatest religious threat to human well-being at present is from various Islamic ideologies.  It was not always so.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TABA said:

In tribal conflicts like this, as previously in Northern Ireland and Yugoslavia, it’s very hard to tell how much of it is about religion, about doing God’s will, and how much of it is about control of land or other resources.  Clearly, religion is a major factor.  

Where the harm caused directly by religion  - especially fundamentalist theistic religion - is easier to see is in places like Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan, where there is only one tribe involved, but where human rights are trampled on by a religious government.  Sometimes, as in Pakistan and Afghanistan, the majority of the population seems to approve.  In Iran, we see a theocratic government hanging on in spite of increased resistance from the younger population in particular.  

In any case, the greatest religious threat to human well-being at present is from various Islamic ideologies.  It was not always so.  

Although some of your conclusions are debatable, I generally agree :)

And the screaming nutcase Islamist has 25 thousand likes...  Seems the persecution narrative is a standard religious tactic.  Works like any gang affiliation, "the world is out to get you, but we can protect you, you are safer within our group".  It sells itself as the solution to our lack of control of the chaos of the world, while doing so by spreading paranoia and violent threats.  It's one of those self-fulfilling prophecies, you threaten and spread hatred, then when people push back against your rhetoric they can say "look, as we said they are all out to get us!"

Christianity has been fading in that way, with Western society fairly safe and prosperous, people don't feel the need to gang up against "the others".  It's harder to inspire people to violence when they live in happy, calm and peaceful areas.  The Islamists and Jihadists invariably come from poorer, more violent and strict societies, where empathy cannot be afforded, and strength is seen as necessary for survival.

The problem is so big, so widespread and so generationally ingrained, I really can't see a solution.

• Like 4

Here's some more goings ons here in the States.

11 hours ago, TABA said:

it’s very hard to tell how much of it is about religion, about doing God’s will, and how much of it is about control of land or other resources.  

My understanding in the Israel/Palestine situation is that it is more about land and power.  Israel has been pushing the boundries since they were granted the land (now called Israel) by the United Nations in 1948.  They wanted to give the Jews who had scattered across Europe a place to come back to after WWII.  This was at the end of Englands control of thePalestinian area.  Palestinians have resented losing part of their country ever since, and Israel has been hoggish and keep pusing back the border.  It see it as a bad situation from 1948.   And before.   To complicate matters, there has been a struggle for "God given" land for thousands of years.  HA!  God "gives" it to them, but the people have to fight for it.  Why didn't god take the israelites to a part of africa where no one lived at he time, instead of slaughtering the canaanites??  According to the bible, Israel has been land grabbing for eons.

But thinking about the UN situation, how would we like it if the UN decided to give back some land to Mexico that we took from them earlier??  It ain't no simple black and white matter.  The revenge and land land grabbing can go on forever.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Weezer said:

The revenge and land land grabbing can go on forever.

Absolutely, and groups like Hamas and Hasbullah say they will never stop until Israel is wiped out.  There is no possible middle ground or diplomatic answer when your only request is annihilation.

5 hours ago, Wertbag said:

Absolutely, and groups like Hamas and Hasbullah say they will never stop until Israel is wiped out.  There is no possible middle ground or diplomatic answer when your only request is annihilation.

Are you sure the whole country wants annihilation?  or Just a powerful few?  I know a guy from Palestine and he just wants Israel to stop grabbing their land.  His family just a few years ago lost their land to Israel, that had been in their family for generations.  From what I have seen, Israel is not the sweet, innocent little country that many think she is.  I am not justifying what Hammas is doing, but believe there are two sides to the story.   Israel is like a favorite child in a family (gods chosen people) who believes they are special and should get special priviledges.  And the other kids grow to resent the special one.  That is human nature.  After thousands of years of that going on, and the special child taking advantage of the others, The others get fed up and eventually take drastic action.  

2 hours ago, Weezer said:

Are you sure the whole country wants annihilation?

Never said that.  Hamas is a political/military organization within the country, I certainly do not include all Palestinians under that one umbrella.  Islamists and Jihadists are fairly united in their hatred of Israel and wish for it to be annihilated.  Some of that hatred is justified by Israels war crimes and civilian strikes, but a lot is just purely on the existence of non-Muslims in the holy places.  If Israel was all peace, love and rainbows, they would still want them destroyed, and that just leaves no way to ever solve the problem.

Anyone else keeping an eye on the news today to watch for any potential Day Of Jihad celebrations?

I'm curious to see what, if anything happens.

Stay strapped! 😁

So Jihad day seemingly went out in a fizzle. Some people are claiming it was a semantics issue and that the threat is supposed to be activated NEXT Friday. Not this past Friday (yesterday).

Apparently the threat was issued by saying, "next Friday", and everyone assumed it meant the next coming Friday instead of the Friday of the following week.

So time (and islamic dedication) will tell.

E6BOu3MaXwaK.jpeg

Oh no!  I'm not sure what to do.  You see, all these dire predictions are conflicting my save the dates for the return of jesus.

mwc

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator

Some time ago I heard someone say that the primary issue with Islam is that it has not had a reformation. Once Christianity went through a reformation, its hand in bloodshed started downhill. Nowadays, I have trouble seeing Christianity muster another crusade or something similar. I keep hoping Islam gets their reformation so this radical/terrorist Islam aspect will eventually start to die down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Super Moderator

And if you oppose it, you're "Islamaphobic!"

What a scam they have been running.

• Like 1