Goodbye Jesus

How Do I Use the Reaction Feature to React to Comments and Posts?

AnonSan

Despite being a millennial, I can't find/access the feature to give out emoji reaction feature that is seen across the copy quote "+" (thanks, confused, haha, etc.) or is it something I gain access to once I participate more into the forum? Thanks 😅

• Super Moderator
5 minutes ago, AnonSan said:

Despite being a millennial, I can't find/access the feature to give out emoji reaction feature that is seen across the copy quote "+" (thanks, confused, haha, etc.) or is it something I gain access to once I participate more into the forum? Thanks 😅

Yes.  It is something that you will gain access to after a certain number of posts (25, I think).  You can also unlock other features, such as edit and quote.  The best features, though, unlock once you've reached 666 posts.  😈

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Yes.  It is something that you will gain access to after a certain number of posts (25, I think).  You can also unlock other features, such as edit and quote.  The best features, though, unlock once you've reached 666 posts.  😈

New Goal to Achieve Activated! 👹

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

The best features, though, unlock once you've reached 666 posts.  😈

Only 250 posts to go (technically 249 now that I put this comment up)!! Can't wait to ascend (or decend???) to demonhood!!