Goodbye Jesus

I Think I Just Filled The Cup

Asimov

h**p://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/everystudent

ORGASM!!! Yes!!! I've been fucking waiting for this shit to happen. This has got to be the absolute WORST apologetics site I've beent to (I actually wrote my first criticism on religion because of it) and they now have a forum.... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Is that really an apologetics site ? Feels more like an evangelical sales pitch.

Ah... that's from Campus Crusade for Christ... a cult that has infiltrated every college in the states. I really don't like them.

Thanks, Asimov! Excellent news!

I've just commented (changed name to howandwhy) in your thread on "Objective evidence".

By the way, I think you've spelled your name wrong.

Hmm. The forums seem to be... down... Everything is now listed as "Moderators only" access.

EDIT: And now the entire forum seems to be gone... either the higher-ups of the site decided it was a bad idea, or they got hacked.

Yeah, that's what I found too. what gives? I was just having fun.

To be hinest, I thought I'd been banned, after a mere three posts.

Pity. I was just about to post a response to a guy called Zack, on his amusingly wrong-headed litany of creationist nonsense.

Which included the banana as proof for God.

It seems you have to register and I'm much too fucking lazy for that. What was the gist of it?

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

I got one post off as Levonn Sack, my fundy personality. I thought I was banned as well, but reading this thread I wonder.

You do have to register, yes. It only takes a minute, though. For a young forum they seemed to be off to a good start, with threads on evolution and all.

Mind you, a whole section of the forum for the Da Vinci code? Ah well.

Possibly what happened is they realised that in a forum there's nothing to stop the opposition from shooting your arguments full of holes and decided to close it down.

Dammit...what the hell? They get forums and now they're fucking us over because they can't take it? Jackasses...

Pity. I was starting to enjoy that - and there were some Christians there who seemed to feel that they had something to say about whether or not God existed!

I was sent this email:

Dear EveryStudent.com Forum Participant,

Thank you for being a part of our www.everystudent.com forum. We ran this forum as a one-month test and have now taken it down for evaluation. HOWEVER, we would like to continue serving you in dialogue. If you are in the midst of a question or concern, please email your question or comment to someone on this page: http://www.everystudent.com/menus/personal.php and that person will email you back a personal response.

Blessings,

Andy

EveryStudent

Ah well, there we go.