Goodbye Jesus

The Cross In Space

Antlerman

At first I thought this was a spoof, but I am now believing these guys are on the level.

http://www.blessitt.com/crossinspace/index.html

The cross will be over You personally! The Cross will be over every Nation on earth! Over Afghanistan! Saudi Arabia! Jerusalem! America! The cross in Space Satellite will be in a Polar orbit from pole to pole. As the earth turns it will pass over every inch of the earth like peeling an apple. The cross will circle the earth every one and a half hours. After launch we can tell you on our site when it will be over you and your nation. We have carried the cross in Every nation. Now we will, God willing have it flying above Every nation! We wave the cross in the face of Satan and proclaim that Jesus is Lord over All the Earth. All glory to God.

I don't know. Does this feel like some sort of violation to you? "I'm going to fly this over your head because Jesus loves you." Oh well, some people have way too much money, and completely unashamed egos.

If they do, will Coke do it too? The start of the new billboard space (literally space)?

Let's shoot it down

:lmao::lmao: I think that's a good idea.

Let's shoot it down

I'm with ya...

yeah. look at it, it's a cross hair, for target practice.

Nah, lets leave it up there. And put an onyx next to it. And a Buddha statue. and a Mjollnir. And a pentagram.

Edit: one more post and I'll be able to assign my own label!

i hope someone does shoot it down think how nutty it would make some fanatics who did not know it was a satalite.

I don't want to click on the link because my Firefox is acting funny tonight.

Is the article current, or is it a couple/few years old? I remember reading something about that quite some time ago.

I don't want to click on the link because my Firefox is acting funny tonight.

Is the article current, or is it a couple/few years old? I remember reading something about that quite some time ago.

It's not an article, it's an entire website.. I clicked only because you asked.. anyways it say's

News Flash, launch date set for Spring 2006! Glory

I object to any religious icon flying over my godless country...

Great, more space junk.....

It'd be great if this thing does a Skylab and lands on W*stboro Baptist. :)

Be better to land on a more mainstream church....or complex. Maybe it could land on Focus on the Family.

i thought of something how far will this go?

will we one day look in the sky and see bill boards and sighns?

what if they make the sighns so big when you look at the sky you see a bunch of ads. watch some christian see that cross and say look its a sighn from god lol

its bad enough you go down the road or watch tv or whatever you do you see ads.

its gonna get to wear commercials are everywere no matter were you go.

watch some christian see that cross and say look its a sighn from god lol
They will have to have The Eyes of God™ in order to see that cross from the ground. I just clicked on the link and fished around a bit. The cross is going to be a whopping 2 inches tall.

whats the point then.

i read on their they was going to put a bible in it are they hoping to witness to space aliens lol.

Wow, is that guy still around?

:eek:

Legend harmless Christianut!

:grin:

i thought of something how far will this go?

My response was going to be "sky's the limit", but here's a better answer:

http://www.godsark.org/

I think I'm going to post this link to rebuilding Noah's Ark in the thread on the Ark going on right now. If they could put the Ark in space too I'm sure they would.

OMG... how cheesy! I almost think it's a joke... wouldn't they have to have some sort of government clearance to do this? Maybe not... but they should.

At first I thought this was a spoof, but I am now believing these guys are on the level.

http://www.blessitt.com/crossinspace/index.html

The cross will be over You personally! The Cross will be over every Nation on earth! Over Afghanistan! Saudi Arabia! Jerusalem! America! The cross in Space Satellite will be in a Polar orbit from pole to pole. As the earth turns it will pass over every inch of the earth like peeling an apple. The cross will circle the earth every one and a half hours. After launch we can tell you on our site when it will be over you and your nation. We have carried the cross in Every nation. Now we will, God willing have it flying above Every nation! We wave the cross in the face of Satan and proclaim that Jesus is Lord over All the Earth. All glory to God.

I don't know. Does this feel like some sort of violation to you? "I'm going to fly this over your head because Jesus loves you." Oh well, some people have way too much money, and completely unashamed egos.

yeah, after going over the site, I think it's for real too. They aren't asking for money.

Maybe someone can build a satellite in the shape of a large

Darwin fish to chase after it.

Maybe someone can build a satellite in the shape of a large

Darwin fish to chase after it.

What a super Idea!!! :lmao:

I smell trouble. We all know that religion's natural enemy is knowledge/science, so I wonder if the real purpose is for it to knock out some of the other satellites that actually help science and our advancement of knowledge? As far as the church is concerned, anything that keeps people ignorant and full of fear is a good thing.

I can see Mooselims actually trying to shoot it out of space. Iran's developing some crazy missiles - wanna bet they'll take a shot?

I clicked on the guy's site. What a shame. That poor guy wasted his entire life, walking around the world with a big wooden cross. Really, he could've put that time to better use than trying to convince everyone to follow his god. And notice how the site boasts of how many countries he's walked on and how many miles he's logged thus far.

Stroke that ego for Jeezus™! :crucified::jerkoff:

I notice a distinct lack of detail in this whole "cross in space" concept.

I find it interesting that Mr. Blessitt divorced his long-time wife and married a woman 20 years his junior. Good for him, but why keep up the uber-religious pretenses?