Goodbye Jesus

Which is worst, Christianity or Islam?

quantum

I submit that Islam is slighty better in that such it teaches that we are born innocent and are judged on our deeds, in Christianity, you are born guilty with a one way pass to Hell, no matter how much you pray and beg. 

However, given that Mohammend was a war monger, pervert and pedo, I state that he is a far far worse person that Jesus. Althought Jesus was a weapons grade asshole, you would not want to live next to. 

That billions of people admire these two monsters is a stain on humanity. 

I am not even going to entertain that Christianity is worse than Islam in this day and time. Millions of women are kept in subject and horribly abused through Islamic justification. While Christians have probably done much the same in the past they don't now. 

I have friends who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. One story he told me was that they were in a shop of an informant. His wife's face cover came off and they saw her face. The husband immediately grabbed her, cut off her nose, and told her now no one will want to look at her. 

I've personally know two families of Muslims, that weren't from extremist countries but because of their Islamic beliefs they were trying to lure their own sisters and daughters to their home country of Jordan to stone them to death for leaving their husbands. 

They keep their population misinformed and ignorant so that they can be easily controlled. They don't get modern education like we do. 

No, Islam is much much much worse. 

DB

• Like 1

I have a question for you historians out there. According to what is on the historical record and what we can surmise from archeological evidence, was there a time before the so-called Exodus time frame, the beginning of the period that ended with the Golden Calf (which I'd like to speak more about later) that women generally 'ruled'? A matriarchal society? Perhaps more than 25,000 years ago? Please indulge me as I like more ancient history of this time period. 

I mean advanced societies, like of the Atlantis era (If that's a thing). 

I'll tell you where I'm going with this when I hear all your answers.

Thank you

Moxie 

6 hours ago, quantum said:

in Christianity, you are born guilty with a one way pass to Hell, no matter how much you pray and beg. 

I am not understanding this statement.  Where did you get this idea?  It is my understanding you can make it to heaven through faith in god and Jesus, and following Jesus.  But of course with all the denominations there are different ideas of what following Jesus entails.  

6 hours ago, quantum said:

That billions of people admire these two monsters is a stain on humanity. 

If Jesus existed, I wouldn't consider him a monster.  He never advocated war and abuse that I know of.  But what the catholic church made of the movement became a monster!  

So yes, in my opinion, both movements have at times been a stain on humanity.  Power without some kind of limitations has a way of doing that.  Therefore democracy.