Goodbye Jesus

Kevin (More OC Art Stuff)

Casualfanboy16

I've finally managed to get out of yet another painful art block after inspiration finally struck me to create another character. He's technically not new, as his design and role in this whole thing I have planned out in my head has been around for a while, but I finally got around to drawing him. Say hello to Kevin Parshakov, who finally has a design now. Will probably update it here and there, but look at him in all his horrible glory!!! :D

He's basically just high school bully,but dialed up to 11 sometimes. Unlike most typical bullies who only pick on people weaker than them, I wanted to have him bully everyone instead. Even people bigger or stronger than him. I thought it would be more interesting maybe. Also I read that honey badgers attack animals bigger than them, so I incorporated that aspect of the animal into his character.

I quite like how his design turned out. Granted, it could be better , but that's what repeatedly practicing is for, right? Practice makes progress (practice makes perfect is overrated. Perfectionism must die)!!

Fun fact: His birthday falls on National Badger Day! 🍰🦡

spacer.png

• Like 1