Goodbye Jesus

Battler's Art Gallery

Ushiromiya_Battler

Hello i thought I'd share a few of my art pieces here. ^^ I do like drawing so enjoy. I will update this from time to time unless it gets buried in the forum list, then I'll just begin a new thread. 

spacer.png

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥

Characters: Adaman, Irida

Series: Pokemon: Legends Arceus

TIME: hour + 

Materials: Sketchbook, pencil,pen,crayons, Phone camera, PicsArt 

Theme: Couple/Valentine's Day 

◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

❀⊱┄┄┄┄⊰❀ °• ♔ •° ❀⊱┄┄┄┄⊰❀

spacer.png

Character: Solara (Original Character)

Pokemon: Flygon, Togekiss, Moltess (Galarian form), Volcarona, Blastoise, Jolteon

Series: Pokemon Sword and Shield, Legends Arceus

Time taken: 2 days, roughly 4ish hours 

Materials: Sketchbook, Pencil, pen, colored pencils, phone camera, PicsArt 

spacer.png

🎀 Character: Anzu Mazaki/Téa Gardner
🎀 Series: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
🎀.Time Taken: 1 hour+
🎀 materials: sketchbook, pencil, pen, crayons, Phone camera, PicsArt (for enchantments/effects/touchups)

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Woah this art is so nice! I especially like the second one! Got any more you drew recently?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2024 at 7:43 AM, Casualfanboy16 said:

Woah this art is so nice! I especially like the second one! Got any more you drew recently?

actually yes. it has been awhile since I have had a chance to post anything here since I have been so busy. 

spacer.png

🍯.・*:。≻───── ⋆🐝⋆ ─────.•*:。🍯

Character: Jesus Christ

Series: The Bible

Materials: sketchbook, crayons,pens, PicsArt, phone cameras 

🍯.・*:。≻───── ⋆🐝⋆ ─────.•*:。🍯

I made a trans day of visibility drawing with Jesus being pro trans rights. Because I believe he would be. I also drew him in a Yu-Gi-Oh sort of style. I like how it turned out. I made it to combat all the hate trans and LGBT+ folks have been getting lately. 

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊         ┊       ┊   ✫

┊         ┊       ♫ °

┊         ⊹

✽ ⋆      ┊ . ˚.

spacer.png

🟣 Characters: Ruri Kurosaki, Mai Valentine/Kujaku

🟣 Series: Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V, Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters 

🟣 Materials: Sketchbook, pencil, pen, crayons, phone camera, PicsArt 

🟣 Time: Over an hour

Made this one last week..I have been watching a lot of the old Yu-Gi-Oh dubbed episodes and wanted to draw these two together...mostly because their decks where similar themes of winged beast females except Mai's deck works better...since I don't know much about Ruri's Lyrilusc archetype..

plus yellow and purple...couldn't resist that either. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ushiromiya_Battler said:

I made a trans day of visibility drawing with Jesus being pro trans rights. Because I believe he would be. I also drew him in a Yu-Gi-Oh sort of style. I like how it turned out. I made it to combat all the hate trans and LGBT+ folks have been getting lately. 

Honestly, I really like it. Trans ally yugioh Jesus is pretty fucking rad.

3 hours ago, Ushiromiya_Battler said:

Made this one last week..I have been watching a lot of the old Yu-Gi-Oh dubbed episodes and wanted to draw these two together...mostly because their decks where similar themes of winged beast females except Mai's deck works better...since I don't know much about Ruri's Lyrilusc archetype..

plus yellow and purple...couldn't resist that either.

I know nothing about yugioh besides that it exists, but I love the art!! Can't wait to see more!!

• Like 1

Your art is fantastic, unique, and vibrant! 💖. I would have been fangirling over you anime Jesus back in my high school days 😂

I really loved watching the Yu-Gi-Oh series growing up (only watched up to Yami Yugi's departure). Watching the dubbed episodes later in life made the series even better! My mom, however, detested it to say the least.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, AnonSan said:

Your art is fantastic, unique, and vibrant! 💖. I would have been fangirling over you anime Jesus back in my high school days 😂

Imagine how wild and off-the-wall crazy an anime adaptation of the Bible would be. Especially the more brutal aspects.

14 hours ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

Imagine how wild and off-the-wall crazy an anime adaptation of the Bible would be. Especially the more brutal aspects.

Right?! 🙌. Currently, there's only children's anime that convey the Biblical stories (i.e. Superbook, The Flying Horse, and In the Beginning: The Bible Stories). Cute and all, but boy would it be badass if there can be at least one anime series that can genuinely illustrate God's wrath and the biblical chaos uncensored. If the studio that produced Ninja Scroll (1993) animated such brutal scenes, then why not for them Bible events??

24 minutes ago, AnonSan said:

Superbook

hOLY SHIT SUPERBOOK I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!! I REMEMBER THE ROBOT DUDE BUT IDK WHO THE KIDS ARE OH MY GOD.

You just unlocked some obscure thing I completely forgot about from childhood. I don't remember anything that happened, but the robot dude and show title are definitely familiar.

29 minutes ago, AnonSan said:

Cute and all, but boy would it be badass if there can be at least one anime series that can genuinely illustrate God's wrath and the biblical chaos uncensored. If the studio that produced Ninja Scroll (1993) animated such brutal scenes, then why not for them Bible events??

I'd watch tbh. It'd probably be graphic as fuck, but honestly I would still be interested on an accurate anime adaptation of biblical stories.

On 2/15/2024 at 10:37 AM, Ushiromiya_Battler said:

Hello i thought I'd share a few of my art pieces here. ^^ I do like drawing so enjoy. I will update this from time to time unless it gets buried in the forum list, then I'll just begin a new thread. 

spacer.png

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥

Characters: Adaman, Irida

Series: Pokemon: Legends Arceus

TIME: hour + 

Materials: Sketchbook, pencil,pen,crayons, Phone camera, PicsArt 

Theme: Couple/Valentine's Day 

◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

spacer.png

Character: Solara (Original Character)

Pokemon: Flygon, Togekiss, Moltess (Galarian form), Volcarona, Blastoise, Jolteon

Series: Pokemon Sword and Shield, Legends Arceus

Time taken: 2 days, roughly 4ish hours 

Materials: Sketchbook, Pencil, pen, colored pencils, phone camera, PicsArt 

spacer.png

🎀 Character: Anzu Mazaki/Téa Gardner
🎀 Series: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
🎀.Time Taken: 1 hour+
🎀 materials: sketchbook, pencil, pen, crayons, Phone camera, PicsArt (for enchantments/effects/touchups)

Very cute, colorful,  and talented art. :)